312

⚠️slightest mention of abuse but no major descriptions like last chapter⚠️

(Wanda PoV)

I watch as Kate pulls Y/n out of the cabin, my brief amount of happiness from seeing the friendship they have turns sour when I turn around and see Eleanor standing there. She is leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest, her face scrunched into a horrible scowl as she shakes her head at me. I don't wait another minute before pacing towards her, an accusing finger pointing at her, stopping a few feet away from her. 

"Who the hell do you think you are, speaking to Y/n like that?" My accented voice is harsh, and my face twitches with the anger that's washing over me.

"Me? Who the hell do you think you are? You come into my cabin, parading around with Y/n acting like you don't know what you did!" She pushes herself off the wall taking a few steps towards me, my eyes flick to behind her where I see Janet standing with the boys in the doorway. 

I see the look in their eyes, something between worry, panic and maybe a little scared. Of what I can't quite figure out but it's enough for me to take a small step back, breathing in a calming breath and closing my eyes to stop myself crying from anger. Stupid emotions, always leads to tears when I definitely don't need them. I open my eyes again to see Eleanor still standing there with an expectant look on her face.

"What are you talking about?" My voice is calm and collected, yet I can feel my body almost shaking with the anger I feel towards this woman. 

"Do you really want to do this in front of your boys?" Eleanor turns her head around, a smug smile on her face as she looks back to her mother and the boys who haven't moved. 

"Eleanor, I really don't know what you're talking about?" I walk past her making my way to the boys bringing my hands up to cup the outside of their faces. "Are you boys okay?" 

"Yeah." Billy looks past me scoffing when he sees the woman behind me. "Miss Bishop what do you think it is my mother has done because I can assure you she has done nothing wrong." 

"Billy is it?" Billy rolls his eyes at the woman's mocking tone as I look over my shoulder sending her a scowl.

"Yeah that's right." He crosses his arms over his chest and I look back at them trying to think of the best way to deal with this situation that I have somehow found myself in. "What's it to you?" 

"Billy." I send him a warning look telling him to stop with the attitude because it will only make it worse.

"Listen to your mom, boy, this doesn't involve you." Billy's eyes go slightly wide and something inside me snaps but I give the boys a polite smile. 

"You two stay here with Janet." I give them both a peck on the head as I turn to Eleanor walking a few paces before turning back around to the boys. "Mommy will be right back."

I walk past Eleanor giving her a look that shows how serious I am about her following me, and I smile a little to myself when her smug look drops off the face of the earth and now there is a look of worry. Turns out it wasn't the worry about having an angry Sokovian chew you out, but a different kind of worry and her next words stop me dead in my tracks.

"Are you going to hit me like you hit Y/n?" My eyes dart left from right as I look ahead trying to figure out if she actually said that to me, slowly turning around with my brows scrunching. She once again is scowling at me. 

"What did you just say?" I tilt my head with a confused smile on my face. 

"Don't pretend like you didn't hear me, bitch." My head tilts further and before I can say anything back, Janet takes a step forward: great two against one.