Mirror

⚠️Imma put a smut warning on this one. It's probably the smuttiest smuts I've written and a little kinky, so read at your own risk.⚠️

"There we go. You good?" I smile at the small nod against my shoulder. 

"Mmmm, I'm tired." Using my arms I hoist the small body up further so it's easier to carry. 

"I know. Not long now and you can sleep." 

"Mkay. Thank you."

"Of course." 

"Love you Y/n." I smile at the words mumbled against my shoulder.

"I love you buddy. Let's get you and your brother to bed." Tommy nods his head as he mumbles incoherently in his tired state.

I watch as Billy stretches out once he has climbed out of the car looking at me and Tommy with a smile playing on his lips. As he starts walking his movements are slow and tired and every other step he is yawning so I head over to him.

"Come here bud." His head raises slowly as another yawn escapes past his lips.

"No it's okay." He yawns again. "You're already carrying Tommy."

"Billy you're tired and look like you could fall asleep standing up. You can get on my back." 

"Are you sure?"

"Wouldn't have offered otherwise." It doesn't take anymore convincing as he walks behind me as I bend down slightly and he wraps his legs around my waist below Tommy's as his arms wrap around my neck.

"Cute." I turn to look at Wanda who has her phone pointed this way, so I send her a smile and blink a few times when I'm blinded by the flash. She walks over standing on her tiptoes to peck my lips. "I love you."

"Love you too Princess." 

Wanda walks ahead of me and the bundle of body's I'm carrying, to open the doors for me and every time I walk past as she is holding it open she gives me a kiss on the cheek. Billy's room is the first door on our right so we end up in his room first. I decide the easiest way to go about this is to sit on the edge of the bed and have Wanda hold his head and back slowly lowering him to the bed. He wakes up for a moment when he feels himself being laid down, opening his tired eyes as he shuffles himself backwards. 

"Are you going to get changed, B?" Wanda strokes at the hair on his forehead as he shakes his head.

"I will just strip down to my boxers." Wanda leaves a delicate kiss on the top of his forehead.

"Okay B. See you in the morning. I love you." Wanda stands up making her way back to the door.

"Mmm, I love you too mom and you Y/n."

"I love you too bud." He sends a tired smile our way before we turn to leave, closing the door quietly on our way out. 

We head into Tommy's room and it's a lot easier to put him to bed because one of my hands moves to his neck while the other remains wrapped around his waist. I slowly peel his body off of mine and once Wanda pulls the covers back I place him gently on the mattress. We both give him a small kiss on the forehead and when I go to leave through the door Wanda is still standing by his side.

"I'm going to get him out of his shirt and pants, don't want him to be uncomfortable." 

"Okay, I will be in the shower." She hums in acknowledgement as she turns back to Tommy as I leave the room. 

I walk into mine and Wanda's room stripping myself of my clothes, placing them into the hamper before grabbing a towel and walking into the ensuite. I turn the shower on, leaving the sliding door open so the steam can fill the bathroom, also leaving a small opening in the bathroom door as a free invitation for Wanda if she wants it. I brush my teeth as the bathroom slowly fills with steam, sweat starting to trickle down my back before I spit my toothpaste into the sink and turn to stand in the shower. I close the sliding door, not wanting any water to splash out of the shower. I let out a small sigh as the hot water makes contact with my skin running down the length of my body allowing it to warm me up.