Beef Stroganoff

So to my surprise Wanda chose mine, the town house to be specific. She said that a few floors separating us from the boys during our talk will be better than just having the wall between us like her apartment. Which is probably for the best, we don't want either of the boys really listening in even if it's an accident or not. I have a feeling of unease as I look up at the house and I can't quite place why. 

Before I get lost in that rabbit hole I start to carry the few bags of shopping up the steps to the front door, the boys following closely behind as Wanda unlocks my house. She holds the door open for me as I make my way straight into the kitchen, putting the bags down on the counter. I start to take things out of the bag, putting the things I am using to cook dinner to the side.

I shuffle on my feet when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, hands making their way under the front of my shirt to gently scratch up and down my stomach. Wanda rests her head against my back, continuing to scratch her nails over my skin and when my muscles contract at the contact she pecks my clothed back. I allow it, but don't enjoy the feeling as much as I usually do.

The boys finally join us in the kitchen, helping to put stuff into their respective places as Wanda doesn't let me go. Since I can't move or put the shopping away, my hands move to lay on top of Wanda's, stopping her movements on my skin as they rest on my abs. I feel her finger trace my abs that are within the reach of her finger, once again shuffling on my feet a little not sure why I want her to stop. Her pinky starts moving up and down my V-line as she spreads her fingers as much as she can around my abdomen.

I pull her hands out of my shirt, putting them on top of it instead. I feel Wanda's grip around my waist loosen significantly and I can definitely feel her frowning against my back. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with what she is doing, I just don't want or need it right now.

"Do you like my abs or something? " I whisper, turning my head slightly, my chin resting on the front of my shoulder, to try and talk more directly to her trying to distract her from my previous actions.

"Mmm, sexy." She mumbles against my back, I don't say anything back not actually sure what to say so I ignore it and turn to look at the boys.

"So are you boys helping me cook dinner tonight?" Both boys turn on their heels with eager smiles.

"Can we mom? Please." Billy asks with big puppy eyes.

Wanda moves her head, pushing it between my arm and side of my body obviously very comfy where she is. I lift my arm up slightly so she isn't squished against me, and move it behind my back and into the back pocket of my pants so it's out of the way. When she glares up at me I give in slightly, placing my arm on her shoulder and her arms completely unwrap from my waist dropping to her side. 

"As long as you listen to Y/n and are sensible then yes you can." She moves out from underneath my arm, standing next to me but not touching me in any way. I feel a little more relaxed, not being able to place why and I see the hurt in Wanda's eyes when she sees me relax more.

"We will mom." Tommy confirms. She simply nods a small yawn passing her lips.

"Why don't you go have a nap. I will come get you when the food is almost ready." 

"Are you sure?" I give her a small nod.

"You're tired, today was a lot, so go take a nap. Me and the boys will be fine. We've made brownies together. I'm sure dinner together is just as fun."

"Okay. Thank you. I love you, baby." She turns to face me hesitating for a moment before standing on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. I bow my head slightly, taking in a small breath before turning to give her a peck on the lips.