A+

(Y/n PoV)

"Honey, I'm home!" I don't have time to react as Wanda runs towards me, jumping onto me, her arms and legs wrapping around me in what I can only call a death grip. I end up stumbling backwards a few steps, using my arm to catch myself on the door so we don't go toppling to the floor. Once I have my balance sorted out I wrap my arms around Wanda's body keeping her close to me as she stuffs her face into my neck mumbling nonsense that I can't understand against my skin. I bring my hand up to start weaving it through her hair, allowing my fingertips to scratch along her scalp. Smiling when I feel her wiggle her body closer. She mumbles something again, but I still can't understand a thing she is saying. 

"Princess I can't hear you when you mumble into my skin. Is everything alright? Did the talk go well?" All she does is nod her head in the crook of my neck, her legs now crossing over one another on my lower back as she holds onto me for dear life. 

"I love you." She brings her head up a little to kiss the underside of my jaw, and I smile as I now understand what she is saying.

"I love you too. Where are the boys?" She starts peppering kisses along my jaw and up to my cheek before placing them randomly on my face. 

Her hands lock together behind my neck as she leans her body backwards slightly so she can look at me. I melt at the fuzzy smile on her face, and I lean forward to peck her lips a couple of times. When she sighs against my lips I know it's time to pull away, and she lets out a small whine and stuffs her face back into my neck.

"Cuddle bug. You okay?" She just nods once again, so instead of trying to get her to talk I walk towards the living room and a sigh of relief escapes my lips when I see the boys smiling at us on the couch. "You boys okay?" 

"Yes thank you Y/n. What about you?" Billy's eyes follow my movements as I carry Wanda with me, before sitting down on the end of the couch so I can lean against the corner. 

Wanda shuffles around a little, letting her legs unwrap from my back so they straddle either side of my lap as she now sits down on it comfortably. Her arms are still wrapped around my neck as she continues to hide her face in the crook of it, almost like I'm protecting her from the outside world. 

"I'm good Billy. What about you Tommy?" 

"Yeah I'm okay." The room goes silent for a beat before Tommy gasps excitedly. "Oh I have news." 

I watch as he scrambles off the couch disappearing down the hallway, I look at Billy for an answer but he just shrugs his shoulders. As Tommy is getting, whatever he is getting, I feel Wanda's body heavily press against mine and her breathing shallows and evens. I stop the movements of my hand through her hair and instead use it to place some behind her ear. What I see makes me smile.

She has fallen asleep against me, completely relaxed and out for the count. I press my lips against the side of her head and a small smile creeps onto her face as she presses her body against me more in her sleepy state. Tommy suddenly comes bounding back into the living room and I press my finger to my lips to gently shush him. 

I shuffle on the couch so I am sitting up straight, slowly manoeuvring Wanda so she is laying down on the couch. I stand up, stretching my muscles out as I smile down at the sleeping woman before me.

"I'm just going to take her to bed, I want it to be long." I whisper to the boys who hum in acknowledgement as we all try not to wake up Wanda. 

I bend her knees up, snaking my arm underneath them gently as I snake my other one under her shoulders. I grip the outside of her left thigh and shoulder, as gently as I can as I lift her up bridal style. I tilt her body towards mine more so her head comes to rest against my shoulders instead of hanging off my arm. Billy stands up and places his mother's left arm, that's hanging in the air a little, onto her body. I give him a small nod in thanks and start to move out of the living room.