Eleos

"Thank you for lunch, uncles!" Morgan walks backwards as she waves at Thor and Loki, my hand placed gently on top of her head to help guide her as she walks.

"Of course mini Stark, tell those two to bring you back as much as possible because we miss seeing you every week." Thor's voice echoes around the quiet cafe and Morgan laughs loudly when Loki hits the back of Thor's head telling him there is no need to shout.

"I will see you soon little apprentice." It takes me slightly by surprise how soft Loki's tone is and how genuine his smile is as well, since he is usually up to no good and all you have to do is look at his little smirk to see it.

"Goodbye point break, bye reindeer games!" Wanda looks at me with a brow raised in question at Morgan's nicknames for them and I smile shaking my head.

"Who gave them those nicknames honey?" I ask Morgan as we leave the cafe, Wanda's attention going between the sidewalk and my sister as Morgan walks between us holding one of our hands each.

"Dad of course. I don't know why but those are the names he gave them. He calls Y/n's dad Legolas. All his friends have nicknames."

"Does Y/n have a nickname?" Morgan looks up at me humming as she thinks.

"She does but it's not for other people to know." Morgan looks across to Wanda, my girlfriend smiling down at her as I keep an eye on the sidewalk making sure we don't walk into anyone as we are taking up the whole sidewalk.

"Do I get to know this name, or is it just between you, your dad and your sissy?" Morgan hums, moving her lips to the side as I see the cogs in her brain turning.

"Eleos." Morgan states simply before going back to looking ahead and swinging both her arms causing mine and Wanda's to swing too.

"Eleos?" Wanda looks at me in question and I simply nod to Morgan and Wanda squeezes her hand gently getting her attention. "Why Eleos?"

"Follow me." Wanda looks back to me and I shrug my shoulders as Morgan leads us over to central park, even though we came here before going to the cafe, I don't question it and let her take us where she wants; Wanda seems to think the same thing as she just smiles at the young girl who has gone back to swinging our arms.

I let my arms roam the park as Morgan leads us around the park, down a path I recognize to be leading us to the pond to a specific patch of ground. I smile to myself and the thought of her bringing someone else to this spot that only me and Sarah were allowed to bring her to. To anyone else it might just look like a small patch of grass between two trees in a slightly more secluded corner of the pond, but it's where Morgan comes to unwind.

I take my trench coat off, laying it out on the ground so there is a barrier between us and the cold ground as we all sit down. Morgan stays between me and Wanda, keeping our hands in hers as she rests them on her legs as she sits criss-cross applesauce. I kiss the top of Morgan's head, looking at Wanda whose other hand is gently twirling the end of some of Morgan's hair around her finger.

"Eleos is a Greek goddess. She is the goddess of compassion and clemency." Morgan starts reciting what her dad taught her, her eyes looking over the pond as she does, missing the way Wanda watches and listens to her intently. "Among all the gods she is the most useful to human life in its vic- vici. Sissy what's the word?"

"Vicissitudes." Morgan finally looks away from the pond to me and then to Wanda, my girlfriend's smile growing as Morgan moves to sit with her back to her so she can still see the pond; Wanda presses a kiss to Morgan's hair as the young girl continues what she is saying.

"The word means change, and it's normally not a good change. Sissy come cuddle."

I chuckle as she keeps interrupting her own story but am quick to sit behind Wanda, my legs laying flat either side of hers and my arms wrapping around her waist as my hand rests on Morgan's stomach; slouching slightly to rest my chin on Wanda's shoulder.