Chapter 26

Grace's Pov

"Grace. It's time to wake up. We have to go to school, and we are all taking you this time!" I get excited and wake up. Allie and Rosie sit beside me with pretty clothes.

"Can you come to my school with me? You can help me color!" I ask them. I don't want to be alone. I want my friends.

"We can't come sweetie. How about you make some new friends today, then when we pick you up, we can meet them, alright Grace?" I nod and give Rosie a hug.

"Ok, enough of that. Let's get your clothes on and fix your hair, so you'll be all ready to go!" I nod at Allie and let them dress me.

When I'm done, I run downstairs with my bag. I look in the living room and see Emmy and Jazzy playing a game.

"Emmy! Jazzy! Can I play?" I ask and sit in the middle of them. "We have to get you to school, Grace. We don't have time right now, but when we get home we will, ok?" I nod and run to find my Eddie.

"Eddie! Eddie!" I yell, trying to find him. I see him outside and I run to meet him.

"Eddie! Are you taking me to school today?" Eddie picks me up and I hug his neck. "Yes I am princess. Are you ready to go?" I nod and hug him. "I'm going to miss you too Grace, but you have to be strong ok?" I nod and he kisses my head.

"Let's go say bye to Mama then me and the others will take you to school." I nod and run into Mama's room. "Mama! I'm going to school!"

Mama comes out and gives me a big hug. "I love you sweet pea. I put a few of your cookies in your bag along with a sandwich for lunch, ok?" I nod and kiss her cheek.

"Darlin' it's time to go! Hurry and we can ride in the Jeep!" I smile and run down the stairs. "Woah there Nelly. Slow down, come on and we can meet the others."

I hold Jazzy's hand and skip off to the Jeep where Emmy, Rosie, and Me and Jazzy are. "Where's Allie and Eddie?" I ask sadly. "They have to go in another car. They are going to be right ahead of us." I nod and Jazzy helps me into my car seat.

When we get to school Allie and Eddie are outside waiting for me. Emmy helps me down and I run to Eddie and give him a hug.

"We listened to Emmy's music Eddie!" I say and giggle. Eddie looks at Emmy meanly and says, "Next time we can listen to Jasper's music instead, ok Grace. He likes cowboy music." I clap and giggle.

"Ok, squirt. Let's sign you in and let you start your day. We will all be back to pick you up from school in a few hours ok?" I nod, but stop.

"Emmy? How long is a few hours?" They laugh and Rosie picks me up and says, "About 4 princess movies." I nod and hold Eddie's hand and we go into the school. I smile at the desk lady and she smiles back.

"Hello. We are here to sign Gracelyn Cullen in, and take her to her room, please." Allie says and the lady nods. I walk slowly to my class and when we get to the door stop.

"Here you go, Grace. Come on, let me give you a piggyback ride in there to make all the other kids know you like to have fun." I nod, hearing the word piggyback ride and let Eddie put me on Emmy's back. I giggle as we walk into class and tug on Emmy's hair.

"Ok, Grace. We have to go to our school. We will come pick you up in just a little while, ok?" I nod and give Emmy a big hug. He spins me around and I giggle.

"Love you Emmy." He kisses my head and puts me down. "Love you too squirt. I'll be back later." I nod and go to hug Rosie. Then Allie, then Jazzy, then I hug Eddie.

"I'm going to be back as fast as I can, ok princess? You have fun and go sit with the other kids this time. Talk to them like you talk to us, and make some friends, ok?" I nod and kiss his cheek. I wave bye as they all walk out the door, then I sadly go put my backpack up.