Chapter 50

Edward swerves into the driveway and hurriedly runs up to the house with Jasper as Rose lifts me up and sprints to the door with me, Emmett by her side.

I see Edward clutching his hair while pacing, Alice dry sobbing in the corner while Jasper tries to help her, Rose is holding me tightly and Emmett is guarding the door.

I walk over to Alice, thinking she is the first person to comfort. I crouch down and lightly touch her shoulder. "Allie," I whisper. "It's not your fault. You couldn't have known, Jake was with us. That means he blocks out your visions. No one's mad at you. Everything's going to be fine. There's seven of us and three of them. We need you to stay focused so you can look into future possibilities on how we need to finish this. We need you Alice. We can't have you breaking down now."

Alice pulls me into a hug, "You're right. Ok, ok. Give me some space. Let me try to help." I smile at her and turn around to see my family staring at me with awful expressions on their faces.

"Don't you six start. We don't have enough time for any more pep talks. We've got a plan that needs to be taken into action."

My dad walks up to me with a proud smile while pulling me into a hug. "Grace is right. Nothing is going to get done unless we forget about the past and we make a plan."

"Get away from Grace." Emmett snarls and we all turn towards the door to see the redhead. My family fix a protective circle around me and she holds her hands up in surrender.

"I came to warn you. I'm done with James and Laurent's games. I'm going to head towards Alaska and try your way of living."

My family loosen their stances until the door slams open and a furious Seth barges through, Sam and Paul on his heels.

When he notices the woman he growls and goes to attack, but I run in front of her, my family protesting. "Stop! Don't hurt her, Seth! She came to warn us."

Seth growls and yanks my arm aggressively to his side. "Ouch! Seth, what's your problem?" He glares down at me before turning back towards Victoria. "Talk," he snarls and I slap his arm.

"James is a tracker. And since you killed Laurent's mate, he is out for blood. You stand no chance against them when they work together. Is it.. is it worth it?" She asks as she eyes me and everyone growls to which she smirks and nods.

"I thought so. I shall take my leave. Good luck, you're going to need it."

Once she leaves, Seth turns me around harshly. "I told you not to put yourself into any more danger, but you did just that! And for what? Bella! Again! You are so stupid! So freaking...."

"Shut your trap Seth Clearwater! If you're here to yell at me for something I couldn't control then leave. I've got stuff to do and I don't need you screaming in my ear while I do it," I say and rip my arm away harshly and stomp upstairs.

I quickly throw different clothes into a bag and grab my clothes I wore yesterday before sprinting back downstairs. Everyone is yelling and frantic. Seth and Edward are screaming at one another. I feel my breathing spike up, taking my breath away as I gasp slightly.

"Shut up!" I say as loudly as I can as I shake slightly and try to get air into my lungs. My vision starts to get blurry on the sides and I sit down on the step and I gasp for air.

I see someone step in front of me and hold my hands. "Grace. Grace, breath. In and out." I blink away the tears to see Paul and Sam trying to calm me. I shake my head and gasp, "Too loud."

"SHUT IT!" Paul yells and everyone turns my way. My dad reaches me first and puts my hand on Paul's chest. "Feel Paul's breathing. In and out. Match it to his. Shh, breath. Match it Grace."