Chapter 33

Authors note at the bottom! Please read!

My hands start twitching as I see the Forks sign, a grin stretches across my face. "You ready?" Edward asks and I nod quickly as we pull up to the house.

Edward rushes to my side of the car and gently helps me up, but before we can move I am pulled into a bone crushing hug and I whimper.

"You are late! Alice said she couldn't see your future! I thought you died! You never do that again!" I suck in a painful breath and laugh a bit.

"Seth... Calm down a bit." My dad says as the family comes outside, along with Jake, Embry, and Quil.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry. I forgot." Seth says worriedly and I smile slightly, "I'm ok. I'm not fragile."

Seth rolls his eyes and says, "I'm still mad at you." I giggle, the pain subsiding slightly and I shoot Jasper a grateful glance.

"You know I don't like people doing things for me. This is your own fault." Seth growls playfully and I wrap my left arm around his shoulder, "Come on. Help me over. I got to see my boys."

Seth rolls his eyes again, "Your favorite is already right here, why go see those weirdos?" I bump his side with my hip, regretting it once I can't breathe. I take deep breaths of air, trying to fill up my lungs as we get to the boys.

They all look at me with wide, fearful eyes and I roll my eyes, trying to loosen the tension. "I know, I know, I'm hot. Does that mean I still don't get a hug?" They both grin at me and I wrap one arm around each of their necks as they hold me up.

"I missed you two," I murmur to the guys.

"We missed you too, kiddo. How are you feeling?" I roll my eyes as I let go of them and Jake comes up to me for his hug.

I hug him tightly and he lets me lean against him as I say, "I got hurt. I didn't die. I'm alright guys. Quit fussing over me." Embry gives me a small smile, "You should be dead. Vampire attack can take down even the toughest wolves."

I grin, "Good thing I'm tougher than a wolf then, huh?"

Quil grins and says, "I missed you Grace. Now, go! We haven't spent all day getting stuff set up just for you to one, not show up on time, and two not come at all. Now, go!"

I roll my eyes at him and in a stage whisper say to Jake, "Who knew the older they got the bossier."

Jake chuckles and carries me into the house while whispering, "In all seriousness, are you up for this? You look like crap. Not like that! Just I mean, your injuries look bad."

I sigh, "I'll be ok. And believe me. I know. I look like I got run over by a bus." Jake chuckles and sets me on Alice's bed.

"Yeah, well I bet you feel like it too. I got to go. See you in a second." He winks at me before running down the stairs and Alice and Rose pop up. "Hurry! Rose help her put this on and I'll set up the other stuff."

Rose puts me in a purple dress what goes down to my knees with a  matching heel. Good thing I can't walk, because I would break my other leg in these things. (Up top/to side) Alice leaves my hair down, mainly to cover up the bruises on my face and neck, and puts makeup on me.

After that she grins, "Done! Now, Edward come get the Princess and take her to her royal carriage." I roll my eyes at her, but grin as I see Edward wink. I giggle and he holds me as we walk down the stairs. B

efore we hit the last step he whispers in my ear, "You look radiant."

I blush profoundly and whisper back, "Yeah? I think the cast really does bring out my eyes."