Chapter 32

I have a face claim for everyone! Molly C. Quinn is who Grace looks like, or if you'd like to imagine another red headed person, feel free to! I've put an image above, or to the side, for you all.

Today's the day! I am going home, and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe if I could move I would be a bit happier, but hey. I've upgraded from crying out in pain to internally screaming, so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Seth hasn't been here ever since we called the pack, and if it wasn't for the consistent check up calls, I would be even more mad at him. Anyways, here I am sitting on my butt, like normal lately, while my family vamp speed around the house to grab all of our stuff.

Tanya, Kate, Carmen, and Irina are all sitting with me as we watch a movie before I have to go. Suddenly, Jasper is in front of me, bowing. "Ladies. I'm here to escort Miss Cullen to her carriage."

I laugh, and he helps me up, gently wrapping an arm around my waist as I wrap my good arm around his shoulder, holding back my whimpers. Jasper gives me a side eye, making sure I'm ok to move, and I smile. "But kind sir, I can not leave yet. I have not said goodbye to family. I am not so inconsiderate that I won't say goodbye to my family before you whisk me away!" I say dramatically and my cousins giggle.

Jasper grins, "My apologies Ma'am."

I grin back at him as I kiss his cheek, "There's my cowboy. You never have been a good prince."

Jasper chuckles and says, "Well, this cowboy is fixing to mosey on over and take you with me if our cousins do not say goodbye soon."

With that, the girls get up and they all give me a hug, while I promise to check in on them continuously and tell them to come visit me in Forks. After I get a hug from everyone, including Elezar, Jasper helps me into Edward's car, since it's my favorite besides Rose's. It's also the most comfortable.

Everyone drives separately, much to my distaste, but when everyone has multiple cars, that's the only option. As we're on the road I turn on the radio and Edward's weird piano music is on again.

Edward laughs, "It's not weird. It's very beautiful, Gracelyn." I roll my eyes, biting my lip as I lean over to change the station, but Edward does that quickly so I can lean back again. I let out a breath of relief as the pain subsides, "Yes, it's very beautiful, but that's music I like to listen to when I read, or when I got to sleep. Not when I want to sing at the top of my lungs and dance around, Edward."

"I get that, Gracelyn, but at the moment you need to be resting. It's 11:30 for goodness sakes, and you, for one, can't sing at the top of your lungs with the way they are working at the moment, and dancing is out of the picture as well."

I glare at him, "You tricky, tricky vampire. You did this on purpose." Edward shoots me a grin in response, but does change the station to some 50s to 90s music that I really like. I smile and lean backwards in the seat as I softly hum the tune of each song that I recognize, even the ones I don't.

About two hours into the ride I fall asleep, and only do I wake up when I hear my phone loudly ring and Edward hiss, "She's asleep Seth." I groan and rub my eye with one hand, "Not anymore. Put in on speaker phone, I don't wanna sit up."

I hear Edward groan quietly and say, "Go ahead and talk now that you woke her up."

I half-heartedly slap him with my eyes closed, "You're good Seth. Is everything alright?"

Seth chuckles, "Yeah. I just haven't called you yet. When are you leaving?"

I peak over at Edward, "We have been on the road since 11 last night, Seth. We have 13 hours left. We won't be home until 7:00 at the earliest. My family will be there soon, though."