Chapter 66

A loud bark rings through the air and I groan as I wake myself up. "Yeah, yeah, I know Will."

I shove myself up, recognizing the throb of pain from my back stitches as I do so. Willow whines as she tries to jump up on my bed. I groan again as I roll over and lift her up. I am so sore and my back feels way worse than normal. It must be because.... Because I went jogging yesterday. Yeah, my jog with Paul. That's it.

Willow pants happily while licking my cheek and cuddling up on my lap. I smile as I gently pet her fur. "You can't go to sleep, baby. I've got to go to Emily's. Do you want to come with?" Her ears perk up and I smile again.

"Seth's going to be there. So will Emily and the rest of our boys." Willow 'yip's quietly and I grin. "Ok, let's get up. I've got to get there early. The sooner I finish the sooner the guys may take me to the beach."

I slide off the bed and set her in my place as I go to pick out an outfit. I throw on my regular jeans, tee shirt, and hoodie. "Shoot," I mumble quietly, realizing I may see Matt. "I can't look like this."

My door swings open and in comes my two life savers. "We're here to help! Rose is going to fix your hair while I get the outfit ready."

I smile thankfully at my two sisters before sitting down at my vanity. Let's get to work.

"I love you guys," I sigh happily when I see my outfit. It's a plain green shirt, a jean jacket to keep me warm, my comfy jeans, and my hair in soft, natural looking curls.

"We know," Alice giggles while Rose kisses my head. "Come on. Esme made you french toast and it'd be a shame to let it get cold. If one of the wolves don't show up, we'll walk you to Emily's house, ok?"

I nod and grab my backpack before throwing it on my bed. "I'll be down in a minute. I want to get Willow's stuff before I head down." They nod and leave while I let out a quiet groan.

I don't wanna go to school. At least I get to see the pack. With that thought, I grab Willow's toy and attach her leash before heading downstairs. Jazz and Emmett are play video games and I frown. "Why do I have to go to school if you don't?"

"Because we can't expose our secret since it's sunny. You on the other hand don't sparkle, Little Bit."

I roll my eyes at Emmett's smirk and head to the kitchen. "Good morning, Mama." I say with a smile as I quickly eat some breakfast.

"Good morning, sweet pea. Hurry and eat up, I hear Seth is coming now to pick you up." I smile with a nod before shoving the last bite into my mouth and swallowing quickly. "Bye, see you later," I say with a kiss on her cheek before running to the door.

"Bye guys. See you later!"

They all stop what their doing and give me a quick hug. "Be home at five o'clock sharp. No seeing any boys. And don't go anywhere alone, got it?"

I roll my eyes with a smile at Jasper's "command". "I've got to be around boys. It's the pack house."

"No human boys," Emmett says with a grin and I scrunch my nose up at him just as arms wrap around my waist and twirl me in the air.

"Seth, stop!" I squeal and he laughs loudly. "Come on, beautiful. The day is young, the sun is shining, the muffins are warm. Let's go!"

I giggle as he sets me down and turn around gripping his shoulders while jumping up and down slightly. "Guess what!"

"What, my lovely imprint?" Seth says and kisses my cheek to stop my excited jumping.  I giggle, "I got seven hours of sleep last night!"

In my excitement over my most sleep in the past week and a half, I don't see Seth and my siblings share worried looks to one another.