Chapter 62

"You looked so cute in the blue one! Oh! And we have to get back to school clothes, especially since some of us are graduating," Alice rambles on and on, but one thing that I noticed is back to school.

"I'm actually going to be home schooled this year. Emily picked up the lesson plans while you were away and she's going to teach me," I say sheepishly as I lean into Edward's side, Willow rolling around on my lap.

No one says anything for a little while, which makes me even more nervous until Rose turns around and smiles at me. "Well, then I guess we'll just have to find somewhere else to wear it, now won't we?"

I smile thankfully at her and nod as Alice starts aimlessly chatting again. "They didn't believe we were coming back, did they?" Edward whispers quietly to me.

I give him a small smile, still new to the whole "Let's trust Edward since he understands" concept. "I think they wanted to for me, but they didn't so much for themselves. I mean, you were gone four months when you said one."

Edward nods sadly before fake gagging. "You're going to smell like wolf all the time." I let out a small chuckle as Emmett says, "She already does!"

I roll my eyes at him playfully before taking Willow's toy away from her, which she glares at me for, and I cuddle her close to me. She nuzzles my neck and I smile.

"Hey, Edward?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you able to read Willow's thoughts?"

Edward looks down at me with a slight grin. "Sort of. I am able to tune them out better than anyone else's, but when I want to hear them, I can hear them better than anyone's. Her thoughts are very amusing. Almost as amusing as yours."

I grin before playfully slap him, "No reading my thoughts first of all. Secondly, so you were talking to her in the field today?"

Edward nods with a smile and I smile back at him before looking down at the puppy and grinning. "What's she thinking now?"

"She wants you to stop talking to us and to snuggle with her. And she wants chicken." I let out a laugh while scratching her ear.

"You know you can't eat chicken," I scold lightly and she barks. "Paul only did it once so you would like him." She barks before taking her toy back from me and ignoring me.

I pout before petting her again. "She's mad at you," Edward whispers with a grin and I glare. "Yeah, I got that."

"Remember that place, Little Bit?" I turn to see where Emmett is pointing. It's the nail salon we went to not even a year ago. I let a small smile find it's way to my face. I was so proud of my nails.

"Yeah. That seems like forever ago," I say with a small sigh. "Agreed," Jasper says with a sigh of his own before smiling at me.

Grace, a voice murmurs in my ear. I quickly look around, for the person it belongs to.

"What's wrong?"

I open my mouth to answer Edward, but my vision turns black and I gasp, a small shriek rising at the chilly feeling my bones get.

I grip onto Edward's hand, as his voice fills my mind.

You'll never get rid of me.

Flashes of blood, fire, and darkness twirl together into a slideshow.

You may be safe for now, but this is my view from where I am...

The pack. They are dead. But this time, it's not the same visions like usual. Some are bleeding, some are limp, some are trying to move. This is real.