Advice

Hello everyone. I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, but my flow is coming back, so I am super excited to get started again! For inspiration, I was looking back on past comments, and when I came across the ones about Seth, Edward, Grace, and Bella, I sort of froze up. When I started this, I knew exactly what was going to happen and exactly what I wanted to be done, but now I'm not quite sure. What do you guys think? Stay with the Edward love story? Have his mating bond only be brotherly since Bella's singer blood is so powerful? Have Seth and Grace get together after much struggle? Have Jake imprint on Bella, or make the story stretch out and still have him imprint on Renesseme? There are so many ideas, and I have no set one in mind. After the next chapter or two I am starting back to when they go home to Forks. This means Bella will show up, so if you have ideas please, please, please let me know so I can start this next section of the story. I love you guys opinions, and I really need some comments rolling in so I can keep this story going. Thank all of you who have commented in the past, and continue to enjoy this story. I love each and every one of you guys. Thank you so much!