Chapter 60

The little red house comes into sight and I smile as I unlock my door and rush inside, Seth taking Willow.

"Emily!" I say happily as I enter the door, but freeze when I see her and Sam making out.

"Gross! You guys!" I scream and cover my eyes quickly, walking backwards before tripping over my own two feet.

Seth catches me and helps me get steady, "Whooa now. Now more hurting yourself, you got it?" I nod, my hands still covering my eyes.

Emily's sweet laugh fills the air, "We're done Grace. You can open your eyes now."

I peak through my fingers before looking at them with a scowl. "It could have been the mail man who walked in here and saw you two. You better be lucky it was just me, you irresponsible adults."

They laugh and Seth grins down at me. "Don't act like this is anything you haven't seen before. You live with three sets of couples." I nod with a shudder. "Trust me. Me and Edward leave the house completely when they get lovey dovey. It's so gross."

They grin at me, Sam kissing Emily again and I fake gag, actually thinking their love is really sweet, before going into the kitchen and getting out my brownie ingredients.

A few minutes later I hear someone clear their throat, Emily saying, "Now what are you doing in my kitchen?" I grin at her as I turn up the music.

"Baking of course," I throw her a wooden spoon and we share a laugh before listening to the next upcoming song. I listen to the tune and I squeal with excitement as my newest favorite song comes on. Granted it changes weekly, but this one has been my favorite for months.

Emily laughs and turns up the radio as I grab my spoon and sing at the top of my lungs.

"Hey hey
Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey!"

I sing as loud as I can to Hey, Soul Sister, dancing around in a circle, not having a care in the world.

After it's done I let out a breathy laugh, causing me to crack up and laugh even harder. There's nothing like music to make you happy.

Seth's POV

I grin brightly as Grace starts singing loudly in front of me, Sam, and Emily. Emily comes to mine and Sam's side and giggles, "She always does this when we're alone." I grin even more and pull out my phone, quickly videoing her.

Just as she finishes, she starts to die of laughter. I keep recording long enough until she turns towards us, then I quickly end it and send it to everyone in the pack, but also to the Cullen's. They deserve to see her as her normal self, even if they're not around to see it for themselves.

"That was so much fun!" She says giggling and I smile at her. "You should be a singer Gracie. You're not half bad, if you would sing instead of yell."

She scrunches her nose up and sticks her tongue out at me and I smile brightly towards my imprint. I would do anything to see her this happy and lively rather than the shell of a girl she was before.

She rolls her eyes at me with a smile, "I have to put the brownies in now, or I'll never make it home in time for supper with the way you drive."

I give her a playful glare and she giggles before placing the uncooked brownies into the oven and turning to Emily with a smile. "Can I help make supper?"

Emily smiles kindly at her, "Sure. But you have to stay and help eat it." Grace pouts adorably. "Come on Em! You know I want to, but I'm technically staying longer than I was asked to..." She mumbles the last part quieter.