Chapter 49

"Please, please, please!" I say as I clutch Edward's arm. "You are literally the only person against it."

"I just have a bad feeling about it, Grace. Please don't push it." I groan and shove his arm slightly. "I don't care whether you have a bad feeling or not, Edward. Alice says nothing will happen and Mom and Dad said I can go. Don't make me stay home."

Edward glares down at me before he sighs. "Go get ready. Fast or we're not leaving." I grin and kiss his cheek before sprinting upstairs.

(Her room and closet is above/to the side)

I throw my curtains to the side and I run to the spot where I leave my uniform.

I hurry and tie my hair up, putting on one of Emmett's hats and I rush downstairs in record time

"Done! Let's go, let's go!" I say with a big grin as I tug on his arm and he rolls his eyes. "Alright, calm down. We have to drive part of the way. I'll run the rest."

I grin and run out of the house and hurriedly buckle myself into Edward's Volvo and we drive off. As soon as we leave the house, my phone rings, Jacob's name popping up.

"Hey, Jake."

"Hey, Grace. So, um, I told her."

I gasp and squeal. "Really! That's amazing Jake! What'd she say?"

"Well, I didn't exactly tell her about the imprint. Just about me being a wolf and about your family. She's really curious about your family and wants to meet everyone. Can we come over? I don't want to leave her."

I glance over at Edward and he shrugs as he glances over at me. "Oh, well we aren't at home at the moment. We're playing baseball. But I don't think they'd mind if you came for a bit. Make sure to warn her about the speed and strength, alright? Because we're not holding back at a crucial time like this. Baseball is a big deal in my family Jake."

I hear Jake laugh, "I know. I'll be sure to let her know. Send me the address. We'll be there soon."

"Alrighty. See you then," I say and text him where me and Edward park the car as well as tell him we are a ways off in a clearing, so he won't get confused.

As we get out, Edward frowns a bit. "What's wrong?" I ask as he lifts me up, getting ready to run. "Nothing, Grace. I'm just dreading Bella. She's still got a thing for me you know," he says with a wink.

I laugh slightly. "Whoa there Romeo. She's already taken whether she knows it or not. Jake will rip you to pieces if you even think about touching her."

Edward grins before speeding off, in a matter of seconds we are at the field. "I never get tired of that," I say with a smile as he sets me down and we walk towards my family.

"I'm glad. Also, don't worry. I won't be the one thinking about touching Isabella. Jacob has that handled all on his own." I giggle and nod my head in agreement.