Chapter 41

"What do you mean you like Seth?" Edward says angrily while my siblings are standing to the side, watching intently.

"I just mean that as a role of an imprint I feel like I should give it a shot. I mean, it's Seth. You guys love him, I love him, Mom and Dad loves him. He's perfect."

I feel Seth squeeze my hand tighter, silently begging me to shut up while I'm full on grinning. "No way. This can not be happening," Emmett says with a humored expression as he watches the show.

"What do you have to say about this Seth? Hmm? What about the, "I don't feel that way about her." Hmm?"

I hold back my laughter at the look on Edward's face. I am so glad I convinced Seth to hide my phone and video the entire thing.

"I mean, she's my imprint. If this is what she wants, we're going to make it work. Besides, I think that the bond is starting to turn different. I can feel these tingles in my body every time I touch her. It's weird, but an amazing weird." Good job Seth. You're definitely not giving anything away, note sarcasm.

Edward growls and starts marching our way until Emmett grabs him by the shoulders and holds him in place. "Whoa now. Calm down, Edward. Think this through. Grace and Seth? No way. Those two are the last two people who will ever date. Grace has more luck with Jacob than she does Seth."

I scrunch my nose up at the thought of me and Jake dating. He is a wonderful guy. Perfect even, but he is my brother. It would be even more awkward than me and Edward dating.

I squeeze Seth's hand, telling him silently to stay calm as I say, "Gosh. I have to prove everything to you people, don't I?"

With this being said, I turn around and stand on my tip toes, Seth's eyes going wide and I wink at him before leaning in for a "kiss". I get so close that I start to panic until I hear I growl and I am forcefully pulled away.

I am shoved harshly into Edward's back because he flipped me around and he is growling in Seth's face. Seth, poor thing, was staring at him with wide eyes and I can't help but die of laughter.

I stumble backwards until I lean heavily on my knees, laughing so hard that all you can hear are puffs of air coming out of my mouth.

I hear a growl again and I look up in time to see Edward try to attack Seth, but Seth gracefully side steps him. Suddenly, I'm sobered up and I yell, "Stop! No, Edward!" I run to them and stand in front of Seth, turning to look at Edward.

"Stop. Gosh, I'm never getting a boyfriend." I say sadly to Seth and he glares at me. "I could have died and it would have been your fault."

I grin at him, "Aww, come on Sethy. You didn't die. I told you I'd protect you. Besides, I needed a test dummy!"

"Get Jake next time. I'm not doing that again," he pouts angrily and tries to shove me away, but I hug his stomach. "Aww, Sethy. I love you."

"Let go. I'm mad at you. I told you they'd kill me!" I smile at him, "They didn't kill you though." When he refuses to smile I huff, "I knew I should have gotten Paul to do it. He would have been a better actor."

Seth rolls his eyes, "Paul would have kissed you as soon as you leaned in." A light blush tints my cheeks but I say, "See. A better actor." Seth growls at me and I giggle silently.

"Hold the phone! You two were messing with us!" Emmett says shockingly while my siblings, besides Edward since he still looks mad, are looking just as surprised. "I sure as heck thought you weren't joking when you leaned in for a kiss. That's why I let Edward go."

I start laughing before running off to the edge of the house and pressing end on my phone and coming back. "Yep! I wanted to see how you'd react."

Alice and Rose start to grin, Jasper stifles his laugh and Emmett bursts out laughing when Edward asks stupidly, "Why would you need to see how we'd react, Gracelyn?"