Prologue: The Flower in Bloom amidst the Darkness

3rd. Person's POV

Silence, and everything silent and cold. It echoed across the darkness and the cold atmosphere greeted no one around, only until a voice welcomed them.

Ahh... My dear beloved... a lovely and noble flower of evil...

A clapping-galloping sounds of horses with a carriage trail behind, right in the middle of darkest and quietest night. Crows and ravens squawking like dark lullabies, and moonlight shines upon the land. Trees surrounding and dead silence added into its current atmosphere.

Truly, you are the most beautiful of all...

Amidst the darkness and cold, a girl in glowing white stood bare-foot in the middle of crowded mirrors. The aforementioned girl is beautiful indeed, so ethereal compared to a great statue of the most beautiful maiden the world could have ever seen.

Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who is the...

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair draping over her back brings elegance to her figure. Her smoother fair skin-tone has brought a twinkling aura as she stood amidst darkness. As her both eyes flutter open slowly, both gem-like (E/C) eyes shine so bright like thousands of gems.

Those who are guided by the dark mirror, as long as your heart desires...

As she looks forward, she walks closer and closer towards the mirror in front of her. Her bare-feet led the girl closer to the mysterious Mirror. No strings attached to her, and yet her movements were like a lifeless marionette moving towards it.

Take the hand that appears in the mirror...

From the mirror so close to her, a hand reaches out for her gradually. Slowly and with every movement she took and soft breath she took, and despite the danger she might face, her hand unconsciously and unknowingly reached out towards this unidentified unknown force that kept pulling her in.

For me... For them... For you... We are running out of time.

She raises her bright-light fair skin-toned hand and reaches for it as she walks closer and closer to the mirror upfront. She slowly flutters her both gem-like (E/C) orbs close as her hand holds it tight, and puts her into another peaceful darkness.

No matter what... NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND.

Bring forth thy LIGHT... Among these DARKEST HEARTS.

 Among these DARKEST HEARTS