The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 22

3rd. Person's POV

The moment the hand mirror shatters on the ground, the decisive match have finally began. Ace and Deuce nods at each other and immediately take out their Magic Pens. Then they are both encircle around Riddle, running to opposite sides. Yet as their about to launch an attack, Riddle internally smirks and is quicker, casting his Unique Magic than they could anticipate.

[OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!]

Both Ace and Deuce let out their defeated cries as their magic are being sealed again before they could commence their game plan. (Y/N) went utterly shock as her eyes widen in disbelief while Grim went pale and trembles.

"Ugh~! sh*t! We didn't even have time to get out our magic materialized!" Ace curses while struggling to keep in balance as their collars became heavier.

"To come this far and not able to do a thing..." Deuce murmurs, struggling while (Y/N) is still watching the event unfolds in shock.

"Strong magic comes from a strong imagination. The stronger your ability to accurately imagine, the stronger and more effective it will be. Mr. Rosehearts has polished his magic to a beautiful shine." Crowley explains and (Y/N) turns to him with utter surprise.

"Ffgnaa... The level gap is too wide." Grim shrieks and climbs to her shoulders, hiding underneath (Y/N)'s (H/L) hair.

Both Ace and Deuce could not bear the heaviness weighing on their shoulders. They both fell on their knees in defeat and (Y/N) ran towards them in worry, asking them if their okay or not.

"Huh? It didn't even take 5 seconds, and you thought to challenge me with those skills. Aren't you embarrassed? This just proves that rule violators are always wrong." Riddle mocks and albeit in disappointments.

"... Just as mother said." He whispers to himself, yet (Y/N) hears him unclearly and turns around in surprise.

"Guhh... You're right. Rules should be followed." Deuce retorts and attempts to stand up on his feet, but falling down again.

"But enforcing absurd rules just makes you a tyrant!" He disagrees and (Y/N) holds him back, worried still.

"Hah? Rule breaking has consequences. And in this Dorm, I am the rules. Those who refuse to obey don't get complain when I take off their head!" Riddle spoke sternly, narrowing his glare at them.

Both Ace and Deuce are still struggling with their heavy necks, huffing on the ground. (Y/N) is worried again to the point she could only hold back her tears before standing up and face Riddle completely.

"That's absolutely wrong, Dorm Leader Riddle! Rules were may really meant to follow, but this situation's the different story!" (Y/N) protests in disagreement, shielding both of her friends.

By that, the crowd around them were taken aback and went sweating profusely because of the tension rising. Both Deuce and Ace went shock and Riddle became agitated with his blood boiling.

"WHAT IS WRONG IS ALL FOR ME TO DECIDE! If you can't follow even a simple rule, JUST WHAT WAS YOUR EDUCATION LIKE?!" Riddle shouts angrily and (Y/N) went shock, flinching.

"YOU WERE PROBABLY BORN FROM PARENTS WHO CAN BARELY USE MAGIC AND DIDN'T RECEIVE MUCH IN TERMS OF SCHOOLING BEFORE COMING HERE! YOU'RE UTTERLY INADEQUATE!" He mocks, humiliating (Y/N) as she let her head hang low.