The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 07

3rd. Person's POV

The squabble has started with other students surrounding them, purely confused of the scene and panicking. Yet Deuce alone defeats them with mild magic as Ace shields their (H/C)-nette friend and fought back with his punches and kicks. These attacks alone made the delinquents taken back shockingly and utterly off-guard.

"You're better than expected..." The Heartslabyul delinquent stammers, backing away in disbelief.

Then both Ace and Deuce stood in front of (Y/N) protectively with their backs on her as they'd glare towards the delinquents intensely. The two upperclassmen shudders and shrieks at seeing them darkly stare down on them.

"MY PASTA'S GETTING SOGGY SO I'LL LET YOU OFF EASY!" The second Heartslabyul delinquent yelps and they'd run off, leaving them behind in peace.

"Hmph! Those guys were all talk! AND NEVER COME BACK!" Grim scoffs off cheekily and (Y/N) finally lets out a heavy sighs of relief.

"Whatever, let's just eat. After almost missing breakfast, I'm so hungry I'm gonna pass out..." Ace groans before (Y/N) agrees with a meek nod.

"We really have no luck. There are so many people trying to get into this prestigious school but they let in guys like that..." Deuce agrees and sighs in utter disbelief heavily.

They're all decided to take a seat and start eating their lunch. As (Y/N) promised, she bought Chocolate Croissant for Ace and Ice Latte for Deuce as they both sat together with the Ramshackle Duo across them alone.

"Back to the tasks at hand! Let's eat!" Grim exclaims and they all started eating together in peace.

~🌸~

The whole Cafeteria is filled with chattering and laughter as if nothing happens earlier. And with Grim enjoying his food gleefully besides his companion's food tray, (Y/N) eats in silence and enjoying the comforting atmosphere surrounding them so far.

"Om nom nom! So, we saw your guy's Dorm this morning. But what are the other Dorms like?" Grim asks curiously while munching and (Y/N) also became intrigued too.

"You know what about the Great Seven states displayed on Main Street, right?" A familiar voice spoke up and the freshmen suddenly flinches.

"There's seven of them, so there are Seven Dorms." They added until the group turns behind (Y/N) to see none other than a familiar orange-head senpai.

"GEH! YOU'RE THE GUY FROM THIS MORNING!" Ace yelps shockingly, utterly taken aback.

There they see none other than Cater grinning behind (Y/N) with another guy stood besides him. Then the certain (H/L) (H/C) haired girl went dumbfounded and was surprised too.

"YOU TRICKED US INTO PAINTING THOSE ROSES FOR YOU!" Grim grumbles sourly and with paws crossed.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean~! I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how thing are done in our Dorm." Cater whines and took a seat on (Y/N)'s empty left, greets her with his carefree grin.

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce dead pans awkwardly and Cater turns dumbfounded at first before grinning widely again.

"Now, now, Deuce-chan~ Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind senpai." Cater coos care-freely and Deuce went shock and disgusted.

"D-DROP THE "CHAN"!" Deuce yelps in embarrassment when senpai chuckles lightly, sitting on (Y/N)'s right empty seat.

"That's just how Cater shows affection." They reassures as he smiles thinly while Cater keeps grinning towards (Y/N).