(Special Chapter) Little (Y/N) in Twisted Wonderland: Chapter 08

3rd. Person's POV

Back at the Cafeteria with Jack and Little (Y/N), the two could only watch in confusion before resuming to their eating. Also Jack felt bad as their Dorm Leader, leaving them puzzled.

"S-Sorry about that. He must be lots in mind lately, so let's give them a cool down." Jack apologizes and the little girl looks up to him, blinking at him innocently.

"Hey, eat up more. Let's finish your eating, and then I'll drop you by at the Headmaster's office after this." Jack beckons her to finish her food in which she only complies.

 Little (Y/N) lets out a frown while fiddling in her lap. Seeing this surprisingly made Jack look down on her worriedly and hesitant.

Before he could spoke up again to cheer her up, two Heartslabyul seniors suddenly appear and sitting right across them.

"Oh~ Hey hey, Jack-kun? Who's this little cutie?!" Cater asks the wolf-man, widely grinning and the two flinches back surprisingly by them.

"WHAA!!! You're scaring me there, senpai..." Jack yelps, and then sighing in relief while calming down his racing heart.

"Haha. Sorry about that. Cater is always been like this, so you'll probably get used it to soon." Trey reassures him, sitting down besides the orange-head male who is currently in awestruck.

"Whoa~ What an adorable cheeks!! Little one, let's take a selfie!" Cater squeals and happily grinning, surprising her by taking his phone out and snaps a photo of them alone.

"Yay~ Alrighty! Okay..." Cater cheers, mumbling underneath his breath different "Hashtags" while typing he's done uploading.

"Done! Hey, little one? What's your name? Mine is Cater Diamond. You can just call me "Onii-chan Cater" or "Onii-chan Cay". Oh, or maybe "Onii-chan Cay-cay". Nice to meet 'ya!" Cater enthusiastically added, turning to Little (Y/N) who strangely felt overwhelmed.

"Cater, you're making the little miss here uncomfortable." Trey scolds his fellow upperclassman and Cater also apologizes, sweat dropping a bit.

"Either ways, where are your friends~? I haven't seen (N/N)-chan since this morning." Cater asks Jack after recovering and the wolf-man sweat drops.

"She's sick and taking an absent for time being. Ace and Deuce left for practice and that's why I'm looking after the Headmaster's niece here." Jack answers, comforting the little girl beside him by patting her head lightly.

"HEHHHHH?!!!!! THE HEADMASTER HAD A NIECE?!" Cater shrieks, utterly surprised and taken aback by that.

"Hmm. That took us by surprise. But I'd admit, you're taking care of her very well." Trey hums a bit, acknowledging him and Jack went surprise.

"T-Th-That's not that bad. I am simply looking after her and following her around..." Jack sheepishly replies, scratching behind his head.

Then Trey curiously looks over the little girl as she's munching on her remaining food. A stain caught his attention and Trey chuckles lightly, taking out a handkerchief and wiping it off of her cheek.

"... Say, would you like us take care of her instead?" Trey suggests after retracting his handkerchief and Jack turns to him, eyes widen in surprise.

"R-Really, senpai?!" Jack asks uncertainly, taking a glance over his side and watching Little (Y/N) drinking her juice.

"It'll be the least I can do for (Y/N). Besides, I have younger siblings I've always looking after at home. If it's not that bad of an idea, you can get back to your classes without worrying about anything else." Trey reassures him again with a smile.

Jack look over again on his side and caught Little (Y/N) staring back at him with innocent golden-eyes, blinking dumbfounded. The wolf-man silently is disheartened by that, yet wouldn't shows it towards his upperclassmen who are purely has intention of helping him.

"... Understood, senpai. Sorry for causing you trouble." Jack replies and his head hang a bit low, but Trey understands his look and reassures him again.

"Alright. No need to apologize for that. It's no big deal at all." Trey spoke again and Jack nods, turning towards the girl and patting her head again.

"Listen, little pup. If anything happens to you, go run at me and I'll take care of those meanies for you." Jack mumbles, smirking lightly and Little (Y/N) lookeds up to him with astonishment as she nods to him firmly.

"Wohoo!! Jack-kun is such kind-hearted big wolf." Cater comments and Jack clears his throat first, bidding them farewell.

As the two Heartslabyul upperclassmen watches Jack leaving, Little (Y/N)'s eyes glistens with worry and sadness as she already misses her "Big Wolfie" and his reassuring brotherly presence.

Trey caught this and also felt bad already. Instead, he walks over her side and held her both smaller hands in his reassuringly as he took Jack's unoccupied seat from earlier.

"Don't be sad, little miss. I'm sure he'll see you around later on. Smiles make you even more adorable than frowning." Trey reassures with brotherly tone while the little girl looks at him, astonished.

Upon seeing this expression, Trey chuckles again at her cuteness and asks her name. The little girl timidly replies with soft "Yvette", as what their Headmaster had introduced her to some people.

"You should head back to our Dorm and go prepare teas for Riddle before he gets back." Trey spoke again towards Cater who look back at him utterly surprised.

"H-HEH?! Why am I making teas now?" Cater pouts and the greenette-senpai holds the little girl up already in his arms, chuckles awkwardly.

"I'll be taking care of baking tarts to accompany it with the drinks. I'll be asking little miss's help on the kitchen and maybe teaching her few." Trey spoke and smiles while Cater slowly frowns again, overdramatically.

"What do you say, little miss? Would you like to see the Heartslabyul Dorm?" Trey asks and her eyes lit up again in enthusiasm, replying with an excited nod.

"... Okay, let's go!!" Cater cheers half-heartedly, left with no choice but trailing behind the two out of the Cafeteria.

~TO BE CONTINUED~