The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 27

3rd. Person's POV

"Well then, we should probably get started on cleaning up the garden. Our photogenic garden is in ruins... I'm so sad." Cater frowns sadly while looking around the mess.

"I'll help you out." Trey chimes in immediately but Cater shook his head at him.

"Trey-kun, carry Riddle-kun to the infirmary." Cater declines when Trey went taken aback, slightly surprised.

"He did Overblot. He should be looked at by the nurse just to be safe." He informs and (Y/N) nods too in agreement.

"Mr. Diamond is right. I shall escort you there." Crowley agrees and Trey thought heavily.

"... Alright. Thank you very much." Trey agrees too, sighing in defeat.

Then he starts carrying Riddle towards the infirmary with Crowley following behind them. (Y/N) is left behind with her friends, watching them leaving before sighing again in relief.

"Hmm, I'm starving from using all that magic... Hm? This is...?" Grim groans tiredly until he looks around, curious.

The freshmen also turns around and found Grim sniffing on the ground. They're all went curious too as they'd knelt down a step behind Grim, but they'd suddenly went completely shock to find a suspicious rock as well.

"This is the same as the black magic crystal we found at Dwarfs' Mine!" Grim exclaims joyfully and picks it up with his own paws.

"You're right! Where did it come from?" Deuce asks, inspecting it curiously from Grim's hold.

"Don't eat this one." Ace tiredly groans and (Y/N) pat his shoulder a bit, sympathizing him.

"I'll never forget that flavor! Don't mind if I help myself!" Grim hums and immediately eats the rock in a gulp.

"HE ALREADY ATE IT!" Ace shockingly yelps, utterly taken back while Deuce shake his head and sighs heavily in disbelief.

"Eh, Grim? That's the type of palette you have?" Cater murmurs, surprised too while sweat dropping nervously.

"WAAAH~! It starts out with rich sweetness then finishes with the slightest hint of bitterness for an aromatic experience! This rock has its own unique flavor completely different from the last!" Grim exclaims happily again and the others were still completely taken back.

"Your stomach can really handle that, Grim? This is becoming a bad habit!" (Y/N) asks worriedly after she picks him up, cradling the gremlin in her arms.

"He's a monster so his stomach is built different than ours?" Ace mutters nonchalantly, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I don't think that makes eating stuff off the ground alright..." Deuce comments awkwardly besides the auburn-male while (Y/N) heavily lets out sigh.

"The lawn has really refreshing flavor too if you give it a try." Grim suggests and they all went shock again.

"STOP!! THAT'S NOT FOR EATING!" Deuce disagrees after he recovers.

"Uuuhh. I can't... Thanks, you all." Cater mutters incoherently before the freshmen turns back at him.

"Did you say something?" Ace asks curiously and yet suspiciously.

"Nothing at all!" Cater replies care-freely, dismissively waving his hand at them immediately.

Though (Y/N) became as much confused as her fellow freshmen were. Yet, she decide to shrugs it off and starts helping out cleaning the whole place into anew.