The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 18

3rd. Person's POV

Walking up to Class 2-B they are looking for, Grim suddenly slams the door open before gaining weird gazes from the students standing-by inside.

But then upon seeing a certain girl holding a wild familiar in her arms, their blank glares softens before they're all went pale after noticing Riddle is standing beside her along with Cater.

"TELL ME~~~~! WHERE IS RUGGIE BUCCHI?!" Grim shouts annoyingly and struggling free from (Y/N)'s grip and the girl trying to calm him down.

Upon hearing their name being called, Ruggie is turning to them curiously humming while he's sitting on his seat as the chatters begins. However, mostly talking about the certain girl though.

"Yes~... Ugh, it's you guys again. No matter how many times you ask, I can't give you the Deluxe Minchi Katsu Sandwich back." Ruggie replies nonchalantly, but then groaning annoyingly as he's standing up and walking towards them.

"Ruggie Bucchi. We would like to ask you a few things about string of accidents involving players that have been occurring around campus." Riddle demands sternly without a second thought.

"Uh-oh... That doesn't sound like a pleasant convo." Ruggie sighs heavily unenthusiastic, scratching behind his head a bit.

But as Ruggie is sending (Y/N) a predatory smirk, the girl's went taken back with her eyes widening and trembling a bit in fear.

She's slightly backing away until she bumps her back into Cater's chest, and then the orange-head is there squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.

"Could you come outside with us?" Cater asks and forcibly smiling at the hyena-man as both Heartslabyul upperclassmen are giving off different aura.

Everyone who were at the scene gulps nervously and sweating profusely upon seeing clearly their threatening aura and over protectiveness for the (H/C)-nette freshman. (Y/N)'s unaware as of why Ruggie gulps a bit nervously too, causing her to look at him blinking in dumbfounded.

"I got it. So please knock it off with the threatening aura." Ruggie agrees in defeat and surrenders with his hands up.

As they're all agrees, Cater escorts (Y/N) and putting a distance between the hyena-man and the ordinary girl as they're walking out of the room silently.

~🌸~

In the middle of the silent and less-suspicious corridors, Riddle slowly went up to (Y/N) from behind. She flinches surprisingly when he wrap his one arm around her shoulder, and then he's leaning closer to her ear.

"Alright. While we don't know all the details, we can't allow Ruggie to use his Unique Magic. I'll use "Off With Your Head"..." Riddle whispers softly to her and (Y/N) slowly calming her panicky heart down, nodding to him meekly.

"What's this now? Riddle-kun, are you alright to use that kind of strong spell without your Magical Pen~?" Ruggie cooed teasingly him and they're all went dumbfounded turning at him.

"Eh?... Wh-What?! My Magical Pen is gone!" Riddle yelps in panic as they're searching, patting his empty pocket.

"Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone too!" Grim point out before Cater looks down on his chest pocket,  and then panics too when Ruggie interrupts with a mischievous chuckle.

"Shishishi~ You were all raised with a cushy life, huh? Your pockets are ripe for the picking. It wasn't a challenge." Ruggie taunts and he's waving two Magic Pens with Ruby Crystals, causing them all went utterly shocked.