The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 23

3rd. Person's POV

The whole atmosphere around the Heartslabyul's Rose Maze became heavier with a dark fog blocking their way. They'd cough up for the air and harder to breath.

Then the air feels lighter and things have change a bit. Riddle looks around in confusion and went shock beyond. (Y/N) is astonished as they're being surrounded by raging rose bushes turning into a colorful card suits.

"...H-huh?! We're alive?! What are these card suits?!" Ace yelps in disbelief, being surrounded by colorful card suits.

"The rose trees have all been turned into card suits. How...?" Deuce murmurs in shock, yet staring in awe.

When (Y/N) finally realizes whose magic belongs, she smiles thankfully and turns around to look for the certain perpetrator. There stood Trey using his "Doodle Suit" to overwrite and to counter Riddle's attacks towards them.

"Riddle, stop now!" Trey scolds and walks forward, shielding his kouhais bravely behind him.

"Trey's "Doodle Suit"?! Eh... What's going on...?" Cater asks, confused and yet shock while looking around them.

"The magic-sealing collar is gone too!" Grim cheers happily and rejoices.

"I told you. My "Doodle Suit" can overwrite anything for a short period of time. So, I overwrote Riddle's Magic into my magic." Trey explains again and (Y/N) looks at him, surprised again.

"You're kidding...! THAT'S POSSIBLE?! IT'S A CHEAT!" Cater panics utterly yet both Ace and Deuce were amazed.

"Tsk! [OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!]" Riddle lashes out in annoyance, yet he became confused and in disbelief.

"When I have your heads?! WHY WON'T ANYTHING BUT CARD SUITS APPEAR?!" He yells in annoyance and throwing tantrums again.

"Riddle, stop this. If you go any further, you will lose everything! Look at everyone's faces!" Trey scolds, standing alongside his kouhais who were bravely protecting their magicless friend.

Then Riddle finally snaps out a bit before looking around his surroundings in utter confusion. Their faces contort with fear as they'd quiver on their tracks.

"W-Was he seriously going through with it..." One of them murmurs and backs away.

"He went way too far..." Another stammers and shrinks back in fear.

"A m-monster...!" Another shrieks and trembles.

Riddle could feel himself sinking deeper in fear as well, drowning until he could reach the depths of despair when he heard his residents muttering like that. Then he look back at the group before him and is still utterly in disbelief. Seeing (Y/N), whose eyes would look at him with so much caring aura, now quivers behind Trey and her friends made his heart clench painfully and stomach churns.

"Huh...? Trey overwrote my magic...? Does that mean your magic surpasses mine?!" Riddle mutters confusedly before turning back to Trey annoyed.

"There's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down a bit and let's talk this out." Trey spoke calmly and taking few steps closer, but Riddle backs away from him instead.

"So you want to tell me I'm wrong, too? EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN UPHOLDING THESE STRICT RULES THIS WHOLE TIME?! I'VE BEEN ENDURING AND ENDURING AND ENDURING THIS WHOLE TIME! I... I... DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Riddle lashes out again, felt betrayed while backing away.

"Mr. Rosehearts, you mustn't! If you keep using magic, your magic crystal is going to be covered in blot!" Crowley warns him sternly but Riddle glares intensely at them.

"I am... I AM!!! Absolutely, definitely CORRECT!!!!" Riddle lashes out again, boiling red in rage.

"Riddle!!!" Trey calls out in worry to snap him out of anger.

"STOP IT, RIDDLE-KUN!!!" (Y/N) cries out, yet awfully too late and the red-head had finally snapped.