Welcome to the Villain's World: Chapter 12

3rd. Person's POV

"No way I'm washing a hundred windows! Gonna head home..." Ace grumbles to himself, sighing heavily.

The Ramshackle Duo continued looking around the area and came into the Hall of Mirrors. They came to halt for a moment after they spotted the certain auburn-male, walking away and towards his dorm's portal way.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!" Grim enrages before Ace jolts up, turning around and becoming pale.

"Geh!! Found me!" Ace panics, eyes widened in utter shock.

"JEEEERK!! HOLD UP!! I WON'T LET YOU BE ONLY ONE TO ESCAPE!" Grim complains, speeding up and is enraging.

"I'm not just going to wait around you! I'm outta here!" Ace shouts back before running off, heading ahead faster.

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out too!" Grim pouts, irking more.

"W-Wait! Grim, come back here!" (Y/N) calls out and is being ignored, follows after them.

A fellow student with red-and-black armband is simply walking by, heading to the same dorm. His navy-blue hair lightens and he halts not so far from the mirror portal, scrolling on his phone. All of the sudden, he turned around in confusion upon hearing screams.

"OUTTA MY WAY! OUTTA MY WAY!" Ace shouts yet he'd only stood at their tracks, shockingly.

(Y/N) saw him standing like a deer got struck by headlights, an idea popped in. When Ace pushes him away and he falls on his bottom, she halts and knelt next to him as Grim continues to chase after the auburn-male.

"Can you please stop him with magic?! I beg you, sir!" (Y/N) pleads and he turns to her direction, suddenly blushing.

"Magic to capture someone?! I should freeze their legs— No, how about restrain them?! Or I could, uummm..." He panics while staring at her, still utterly flabbergasted.

"ANY WAY! I don't care how! Just hit him hard! Hurry!" Grim shouts, irking and he jolts up nervously.

"Any way?! Any way... Eeeiii!" He mumbled, thinking deeply until he let out a deep exhale.

As soon as (Y/N) helped him up, he took out his Magic Pen and aimed it at Ace's retreating back. (Y/N) became pale and stood beside him with bated breath, watching the magic manifests from the young man's Magic Pen as Ace almost reached his exit.

"Anything is fine, so come on! SOMETHING HARD!" He exclaimed with determination, chanting beneath his breath.

Later on, an unexpected hard and heavy object fell onto Ace from above out of nowhere. Thus Ace yelped out loud and he got flattened, lying in defeat beneath a cauldron. (Y/N) went into shock and covered her mouth as Grim stopped and the guy next to her became numbed.

"GUEEEEH! What the heck?! A pot?!" Ace groans in pain and Grim suddenly starts laughing.

"Gyahahaha! Check it out! Ace is flat as a pancake under that cauldron! So lame!" Grim teases, falling on his bottom goofily and holding his stomach.

"Oh, my! Ace-kun!" (Y/N) called out and ran towards him, worried.

As she left his side, the navy-male too slowly followed after her. His eyes widened a little as he just became dumbfounded, watching her trying to push the cauldron away from the auburn-male.

"I didn't think I'd get a cauldron. Did I overdo it?!" He thought, albeit dumbfounded and flabbergasted.

"Man, this hurts..." Ace groans in pain while the girl who is chasing after him along with a gremlin cat is trying to get rid of the cauldron.