The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 05

3rd. Person's POV

Luckily as they've arrived at their first period, they weren't late. Soon they begun to attend with safety goggles, lab coat and gloves.

In separate tables, there's different cauldron, glass flask and tubes, different ingredients of potions, books on the cupboards behind with different bottled potions too.

Although as they enter the room itself, the other boys start gawking at the certain (H/C)-nette while both Deuce and Ace glares at them back intensely and others were confused and curious. Both Ace and Deuce are sitting together with (Y/N) between them and Grim on her lap.

Right before the whole class, there stood a tall man in with black dress shirt underneath the same black and white vest, black dress pants, shoes, a black belt with silver buckle, studs and spiky section. He also wore a red pair of gloves with a thick black and white fury coat topping off the whole clothes. The man's hair has a half long white and half shorter black section, narrow grey eyes, wearing silver thuds in his ears and quite porcelain-looking skin.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmmm..." They greet, quite unexpected when they're all turn pale as they'd all flinched a bit nervously.

" There are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take properly care of it daily. My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel. Take your seats. Class will begin." Their professor introduces before commanding and they'd comply immediately.

"First for the basics, I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later." Professor Crewel explains until he took out his long stick.

The class were muttering among themselves so carelessly and their professor started to get irritated. They'd suddenly flinch again when they'd heard sound a loud slap against his gloved hand.

"Now, memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." Crewel warns with narrowed stern eyes and the other students shuddered.

"I see... By the way, what's a "fungi"?" Deuce murmurs, yet suddenly became dumbfounded.

"Blegh~ I'm no good at memorization." Ace whines lowly and gags besides (Y/N).

"All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good." Grim dead pans with his paws crossed bluntly.

"Everything shall be fine, alright..." (Y/N) reassures awkwardly before the class soon continues.

~🌸~

Second Period: History

As they enter a classroom, they all went back to their uniforms before they went on a seat with the window behind them. The same boys were still glaring at whoever gawking at their (H/C)-nette friend who's also dumbfounded and dense about her surroundings.

Then a tall male elderly-like teacher came in with in standard black suit beneath his long maroon robes. He has a white jabot attached to his collar and tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He also has small grey eyes and graying neatly combed-back hair.

Although he may or may not giving off a stern-looking and unapproachable vibe, he had a chubby black long-hair cat with white muzzle and golden eyes on his arms.

"I'm Trein and I'm in charge of your history lessons. This is my familiar, Lucius. You will learn about the history of magic that has brought prosperity to the world." Their new professor introduces when (Y/N) became intrigued and Lucius meows after.