(Special Chapter) Little (Y/N) in Twisted Wonderland: Chapter 10

3rd. Person's POV

After both Riddle and Little (Y/N) had a tea time together, they're both felt comfortable right then. Soon, the two have decide to take another tour around the NRC Campus in the A-Deuce Duo's stead.

As soon as Trey and Cater see them out in front of the Dorm, Riddle surprises them while he is carrying Little (Y/N) whose back into her Lolita Dress into his arms while he is in his standard uniform.

"That's is so surprising of you, Riddle-kun~" Cater praises upon seeing them exiting and Trey nods besides him, agreeing.

"Hmph. It's not that Lady Yvette is weighing as heavy as you'd think. She is quite as light as a sack of feathers." Riddle spoke and the little girl wrap her small arms on top of his shoulders.

"I agree. She's definitely very healthy yet light to carry around." Trey agrees, looking at them and thinly smiles at the very sight of brotherly Riddle and the little miss.

"I'll be giving her a tour around school. I'll leave the rest into your hands for the time being." Riddle again and the two taller males are nodding to him before he took few steps away.

As he walks away, the two behind him immediately become confused when Riddle stops momentarily on his tracks. However, an intensity of aura radiates from their Dorm Leader and both Trey and Cater nervously stand behind him sweat dropping.

"Before I forgot, "One must not play croquet in the garden after 5:00 pm.". Maintain the Law of the Queen of Hearts, Number 346..." Riddle spoke up and the two behind him jolted nervously.

"... Or else, it'll definitely be off of their heads. Understood?" Riddle warns by looking over his shoulder, imitating stern aura towards the greenette and orange-head retainers.

"Y-Yes, Dorm Leader." Both Cater and Trey stiffly salutes, sweat dropping and nervously stutters.

"Let's head out now. I'll promise you that you'll enjoy our Camp even more while I show you around, alright?" Riddle spoke towards the oblivious Little (Y/N) who only nods to him eagerly.

As the two have exited their Dorm's portal, Cater and Trey finally let out a huge sigh of relief. Although, confusion and surprise is written on both of their faces as soon as they've realized.

"Are we making a good decision to let Riddle-kun guide little one around the school grounds...?" Cater asks his fellow Heartslabyul, uncertainly worried while sweat dropping.

"Not sure, but I believe that Riddle would not beheading little miss even she made a tiniest bit of mistake." Trey sighs when Cater look towards him, utterly flabbergasted.

"After all, it seemed the two had already had good terms towards each other. So even she doesn't knew the rules, Riddle is too lenient to be exasperated by that." Trey reassures Cater who is still nervous about the warning Riddle had left them.

~🌸~

In the next few minutes, Riddle resumes to his class and made his classmates utterly shocked. Nonetheless, he ignores them as their History Professor giving them lectures as boring as it seems be.

In next hour, Riddle didn't hesitate to continue walking around hand in hand with the Little (Y/N). He guides her, teaching her few basics, and surprisingly she memorizes the basic "Laws of the Queen of Hearts" Riddle had surprising brought with him when they're arriving at their Library.

Comforting silence has ensued and accompanies them. Riddle taught her to read difficult vocabulary of her age must learn. Basic rules are also being taught as he told her things one must morally remembers for as young as Little (Y/N) is currently in the body of 5-year-old girl.