The Merchant of the Deep Sea: Chapter 39

3rd. Person's POV

After all their tour at the Coral Sea, the certain group has finally gone back to their campus and sighing hugely in relief while doing a few stretches.

"Paah~! Man, the air on land sure tastes good!" Grim sighs loudly, stretching his limpy paws on top of Deuce's head.

"Our museum adventure was pretty fun." Deuce agrees after letting out a loud huff.

"I used to think it was super boring, but it's pretty good every once in a while~" Floyd comments after they're dried up, changed back into their human form.

"It's interesting to see how merfolk of the past perceived the world on land. They were really off sometimes." Jade spoke, smiling charmingly besides his brother who is grinning widely.

"The fork... I mean, dinglehopper was hilarious." Ace sighs heavily and (Y/N) chuckles softly at him.

"I'm pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your time." Azul spoke genuinely thankful and (Y/N) nods towards him agreeing.

"Yep! That was really entertaining tour and amazing guide, Dorm Leader!" (Y/N) thanks him, beaming happily.

"I'm sure you're all exhausted from our little sojourn. How would you like to have tea in Mostro Lounge? It is almost time to open." Azul suggests, secretly smiling to (Y/N) and the boys glare intensely.

"Yahoo! I'm totally ready for a snack." Grim beams excitedly and went hoping towards (Y/N)'s shoulder, making her giggling at his adorableness.

So after Azul casts a quick-dry spell on the Ramshackle Duo, (Y/N) thank him again and Azul's sincerely smiles to her.

Much to the other boys' confusion and utter disbelief, the freshmen boys were silently swearing on something they're probably agreed to do.

~🌸~

Upon entering the Octavinelle Dorm and arriving at their lounge café, the freshmen have suddenly lost sight of the certain Octavinelle Trio. However, they're all utterly shocked upon the scene unfolding before their eyes.

The famous Mostro Lounge is incredibly flooded with costumers and busy waiters roaming around the place serving, taking orders left and right.

"Special drink for me!" A Heartslabyul resident shouts, calling in for a waiter.

"I'll have the limited meal combo." A Pomefiore resident also orders too, raising their hand.

"Eeh?! Why is it this crowded already?" Ace shrieks, shockingly taken aback while the Ramshackle Duo went ultimately speechless.

"Oh my~ It seems our "special advertisement" is already bearing fruit." Jade muses, appearing out of nowhere in their Dorm uniform and smiling politely.

"Special advertisement?" Jack asks, too, curiously and  dumbfounded surprisingly.

"After Azul's Overblot, the Headmaster got pissed and said were not allowed to use the contracts to take people's abilities..." Jade explains, silently letting out a heavy sigh.

"So Azul made a Point Card." Floyd added and grinning widely while the freshmen were surprised at that again.

"A Point Card... for Mostro Lounge?" Ace asks again, truly taken aback surprisingly with widened eyes.

Then followed by footsteps echoing coming towards their direction, (Y/N) perks up and turns around to be surprised upon seeing them fully dressed up for business.