The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 06

3rd. Person's POV

They've caught up with Grim's pace as they're all chasing after the same cheeky grey-cat gremlin. They have gone caught him finally and (Y/N) heaves a sigh of relief, retraining Grim in her arms tight.

"No way, NO WAY! No way I'm going back to those boring classes!" Grim whines and struggling in her strong grasps before (Y/N) lets out a groan with both boys walking besides her.

"C'mon now, Grim. Then you won't be a great wizard if you're not attending classes too!" (Y/N) scolds lightly, holding him tight and Grim slumps over in defeat.

"Dammit! You're being extra strict today!" Grim curses again and they all decided to go cafeteria since it's their already lunch time.

~🌸~

At the cafeteria, a crowd of NRC's students were chattering and some were laughing around the whole room. A few bunches of students from their different dormitories were incredibly lining up on the counter like soldiers.

"IT'S FINALLY LUNCH TIME!!! Uwaah~! Everything always looks so good here!" Grim beams excitedly while his blue eyes brightly on top of (Y/N)'s head.

"Wow~ Pretty amazing that they have a buffet." (Y/N) agrees as the two are looking around in pure astonishment.

"Fluffy Omurice! Grilled Chicken and Bacon Egg Tarts!!!!!!!!" Grim exclaims again happily until one of them finally loses their patience.

"ARGH! YOU'RE TOO LOUD! YOU'RE ONLY THIS EXCITED DURING LUNCH!" Ace snaps angrily at Grim and both (Y/N) and Deuce are holding him back, calming him down.

"Hey, hey! I want some grilled chicken! It's the last one! And omurice, too! Bread with jelly too! Just take a bunch of everything!" Grim yells happily and (Y/N) chuckles as they went up to the line.

While ordering and passing by slowly yet carefully not to get separated on the crowded corners, (Y/N) accidentally bumps into another student and stumbles backwards. Grim almost fell off her head and on the floor if it weren't for (Y/N) caught him easily while was taken back.

"Aaaaah!! Watch it! 'Cause of you, the egg in my pasta broke!" A Heartslabyul student snaps and the Ramshackle Duo jolts up in fright.

"Woah, woah, woah~ Breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating carbonara." Another reassures nervously, trying to calm his friend down.

"HOW DO YOU PLAN TO PAY FOR THIS?!" The first student yells again and (Y/N) yelps again.

Then she went hiding in fear and trembling behind Deuce and Ace who were also shielding her from the delinquents before them. Grim also squeezes over in between the two and trembles along with the (H/C)-nette girl.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation and we'll call it even." The Heartslabyul delinquent suggests mischievously and eyeing them.

Then (Y/N) flinches in fear, holding their food tray tighter. Grim jolts up and trembles in spite of keeping his prideful stead unsteadily.

"Ffgna!! HELL NO! THIS IS MY CHICKEN!" Grim refuses, holding his grilled-chicken tight in his paws away from them.

"Oh~?! Now showing your senpai respect as freshmen?! Come around back!" The second delinquent scoffs off, gritting at them them.

Because of his intimidating tone, (Y/N) yelps again and hides behind her friends. Then Ace shielding her protectively then glaring at them intensely and pushing her behind him.

"S-Senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..." Deuce nervously intervenes, standing in between them.

"Squabble?! This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!" The Heartslabyul delinquent shouts and grits angrily.

"GRIT YOUR TEETH!" The second Heartslabyul delinquent challenges, pulling out their Magic Pens and glaring at them angrily.

Then Deuce is left with no choice but to sigh heavily before pulling out his Magic Pen as well. Ace keeps shielding the trembling (Y/N) and covering fright Grim behind them.

 Ace keeps shielding the trembling (Y/N) and covering fright Grim behind them