The Merchant of the Deep Sea: Chapter 08

3rd. Person's POV

Chatters are echoing and resonate around the whole Cafeteria. Other are ignoring their surroundings going on as well as the others were looking ahead at the predicament happening with the Leech Twins and the troublesome freshmen, but they've ignoring the stares upon themselves.

Jack is still stand in front of the quivering (Y/N) while the Troublesome Trio is standing behind her already from their seats, immediately becomes alerted.

"You appear to be exceedingly troubled about something..." Jade spoke politely again, smiling thinly towards them while (Y/N) is still hiding behind Jack.

"Yeah. There is to be certain someone working us to the bone." Ace interrupts sarcastically while the Grim and Deuce agrees with a nod besides him.

"Ah ha~ The contract breaking anemones are saying something... You don't have the right to complain. Shut up." Floyd teasingly coos again and immediately glaring darkly at them.

"Eeeek!!! I'm gonna get squeezed again!" Grim  squeaks and immediately hides behind Deuce, trembling frighteningly.

"The one I'm talking to is not any of these anemones... But rather you, (Y/N) (L/N)-san. The Prefect of Ramshackle Dorm." Jade spoke up again, points at the (H/C)-haired girl who went shocked.

"M-Me...?!" (Y/N) asks surprisingly and flinches in utter surprise behind Jack.

"Why're you jumping like a shrimp...~?" Floyd dead pans curiously while bending over and leaning close to her face, making her flinch again and leans away from him.

"Shrimp... Hmm~ You're little so I guess that makes you Little Shrimp~" Floyd teases while (Y/N) become uncomfortable of his close approximate.

"I think any student is gonna look small next to you guys..." Deuce whispers besides Grim and Ace, sweat dropping.

"These two being this tall is just too powerful..." Ace also whispers back to Deuce while sweat dropping nervously.

"You were playing spy together with Riddle-san just the other day so, you're probably already aware of who we are. But..." Jade spoke again politely and leans towards her face, smiling modestly again after he caught her surprised.

"Allow us to reintroduce ourselves. I am Jade Leech. This is my twin, Floyd." Jade introduces themselves and points at his brother who is also grinning widely at her.

"Hello, I'm Floyd. Nice to meet you, Little Shrimp~" Floyd also introduces and grinning towards her widely.

From behind all of the sudden, caught them all shocked and utterly in disbelief when the twins were eventually right next to their friend who is surprisingly squeaking.

"Back to the matter at hand. Is your concern perhaps about... The situation these stupid anemones are in?" Jade asks when (Y/N) yelps and she run towards Jack's back again.

"Perhaps, my ass. Look at his smug grin." Jack growls while glaring intensely at the twins, shielding (Y/N) from the taller twins.

"Who's this guy~? He's spiny like a sea urchin." Floyd whines confusedly while pointing at Jack, dumbfounded.

"WHA?! I'm no sea urchin! I'm a wolf!" Jack reacts annoyingly and about to punch them when (Y/N) holds him back and begs.

"I think it would be best if you approached Azul directly to discuss it with him." Jade spoke to her again, smiling still while confusing them.

"What now?" Jack asks confusedly, becomes skeptical while glaring at them very annoyed with trembling tight fists on his sides.