The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 12

3rd. Person's POV

As soon as they'd stood up abruptly, they're letting (Y/N) to run ahead of them when she yelps and she held Grim tight in her arms.

"W-WHOA! THEY'RE COMING AFTER US!" Deuce suddenly shrieks as he turns his head over his shoulder, seeing shocking the Leech Twins are still chasing after them.

"Hey, hey~ Wait up~" Floyd's voice cooed from behind but they're all fasten up their paces, in fear to get the twin's caught them.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WAIT?!" Riddle scoffs off at Floyd, irking at him annoyingly while running away.

"EVERYONE, RETREAT!" Riddle commands, running ahead of his companions as he pulls (Y/N) away when they're all running away from the courtyard.

"Aah...~ There they go." Floyd pouts and frowning as they're all stop at their tracks with Jade chuckles besides him.

"It was enjoyable game of tag." Jade added too, intrigued and looking ahead of the direction where the freshmen had escape.

"My, my, Floyd. It is almost time to get ready at Monstro Lounge. We'll have to save playing with them for another time."  Jade reminds his frowning brother and Floyd agrees instead before they'd walking back to their Dormitory.

~🌸~

Back with the Heartslabyul group and Ramshackle Duo, they're all letting out huffing and heavy pants when they're all were stopping in the Main Street.

"... That was scary. What's their deal?" Grim spoke up, grumbling too while panting heavily and huffing tiredly.

"Don't ask me. They've been that way since last year and I just can't handle them." Riddle replies dismissively with his arms crossed, letting go of (Y/N)'s wrists after panting.

"I'd be afraid of their revenge if I went after them." Cater spoke up too and huffing heavily before they're all nodding, agreeing.

"I wouldn't even try." Ace also agrees definitely with a heavy sighs, out loud and tiredly.

"The sun's gonna start going down soon so let's get our last "Cater Check" for today." Cater said again and they're all nodded again after he fishes out his phone out of his pocket.

"Jack Howl-kun from Savanaclaw Dorm, First Year." Cater explains while scrolling to his Magicame again and they're all went peeking into his screen curiously.

"He's super good at anything involving physical activity, and I heard a rumor that he got a flood of invitations from every sports club."  Cater added before they'd leaning back again.

"It's late enough. He might already be back at his dorm." Deuce frowns and checking on his wrist-watch when they're all agreed again, until Riddle sighing heavily.

"It's already 5:00. Laws of the Queen of Heart, Number 346: "One must not play croquet in the garden after 5:00 pm.". I'm going back to the Dorm. There are those who break the rules if I take my eyes off of them." Riddle grumbles underneath his breath as (Y/N) only lightly chuckles at him.

"I thought you'd loosened up a bit, but you're the same as ever." Grim complains at him too and Riddle was taken slight aback a bit, surprisingly.

"I thought I had loosened the rules up a lot. Like, a lot!" Riddle said, defending himself and Cater nods with a grin in agreement.

"Hmmhmm. You are much more lenient than before. Your seriousness is one of your good points, Riddle-kun. So! Good luck, Riddle-kun." Cater bids him goodbyes while Riddle only nodding him back.