The Merchant of the Deep Sea: Chapter 33

3rd. Person's POV

The whole became eerie and dark at the Octavinelle Dorm. The atmosphere turns heavily suffocating as the black aura from Azul emitting towards the whole Dorm, heaving murks of dark fogs on his own place.

"Your lightening magic and your athleticism, GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" Azul demands and grins maniacally, scares off the witnesses.

Without a second thought, Scarabia resident's talents were taken away in a moment and they're letting out their defeated cries.

One by one, student fell done after Azul absorbing their strong suits. Both Leona and Ruggie were still in other disbelief upon seeing countless fellow students lied on the floor, unconscious.

"What exactly is Azul absorbing from everyone?! People are collapsing one after another!" Ruggie yelps while stepping back nervously, sweating cold.

"It looks like he can take everything from someone with his Unique Magic if there's no contract in place." Leona spoke, looking around them while Ruggie turns to him utterly dumbfounded.

"My guess is that contracts act like a check and balance for his magic." Leona added amidst the chaos and heavy atmosphere, casually as if not affected by.

"EEEH?! THAT'S FREAKING TERRIFYING!" Ruggie yelps again frighteningly, taken aback while sweat dropping shockingly.

"Yeah. That forbidden class of magic is gonna build up an excessive amount of Blot in an instant." Leona agrees, sighing while scratching behind his head and scoffing.

The sight is very horrendous as they've finally arriving. Both Jade and Floyd came running into the scene and they're immediately taken aback by the very scene before them.

Few loud footsteps soon follows by from behind when the freshmen went gasping, also shocked upon seeing the very chaos happening.

"Azul! Just what are you doing?!" Jade calls out and Azul turns around, only to make them shudder back upon his stares on them.

"Uwahh~ What the hell is happening?" Floyd shrieks, taken aback in utter disbelief and shudders nervously.

"Things are crazy right now!" Ace also squeaks shockingly behind the twins, taken aback utterly.

"Is Azul... on a rampage?!" Deuce mumbles besides him, and their eyes slowly widens in shock.

"He's absorbing abilities from students left and right." Jack added while looking, annoyingly grits upon seeing countless students unconscious on the floor.

"Eeek!!! Leona! This is because you picked on him, isn't it?!" Grim shrieks and scolds Leona when the lion-man turns to him, utterly confused.

"This is my fault? You're the ones who told me to turn his contracts into sand." Leona spats at him while scoffing and annoyed.

"Aaah~ Jade, Floyd... You've finally come back to me. Those bastards went and destroyed all of my precious contracts. So please give me your strength, too. GIVE IT TO ME!" Azul desperately begs, sobbing when they're taken aback and steps away.

"Stop this instant! You know you can't control your Unique Magic properly without a contract in place. It's too strong. If you keep on like this, you know what will happen!" Jade reminds and the freshmen turns at him, utterly surprised of the revelation.

"It's all gone, you know... everything... Ah ha ha ha... AHAHAHA!!!!"  Azul cries and suddenly laughing maniacally, caught them all off-guard.