The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 03

3rd. Person's POV

As the certain group went up to Hall of Mirrors, the certain duo went in complete astonishment as they found themselves being surrounded with different magic mirror portals. These were seven and consisted of different Dormitory portals.

They approach the Heartslabyul Dorm's portal, the one with Queen of Hearts theme. Deuce led the group with (Y/N) behind him and Grim on her shoulder. Ace tails on the last before they'd enter the portal as it pull them towards their direction.

~🌸~

As soon as they steps in, (Y/N) slowly flutter her eyes open and looks up to a castle-like Dormitory with pure admiration and amazement along with Grim. The boys besides her were staring at her and inwardly chuckles.

Heartslabyul's Dormitory was like a red castle indeed. Heart-shaped rose bush lining up on the both sides and cobblestone pavements up ahead. A fountain can be found on the center of the heart-shaped pavement floor.

The castle's entrance was in heart-shape too. The flags of the Dorm itself appear above the entrance and on the lamppost besides them. The wind brushes up to their skin and their eyes gleam, purely astounded by the petals flying around them.

"HOWHOHA! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different from ours!" Grim beams in pure amazement and (Y/N) could only awkwardly chuckle.

~🌸~

They've decided to go their Rose Maze in which (Y/N) has been curious about. When they enter the maze, they see messy red paints around the grass and some flower became sticky with some liquid. (Y/N) curiously touches one of the roses' petals and immediately retracts her hand back to see a red paint sticking on her fingertip.

"Crap, crap. I've gotta get these roses painted." Someone panics before they're all looked around them confusedly.

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim spoke, caught the stranger's attention and they'd panic again.

"Oh, watch out! Any paints splatters and my head is gone." He warns and (Y/N) flinches, hiding her painted finger behind.

"I feel like... I've seen this before..." (Y/N) accidentally mumbles out loud while looking around and caught their attention.

"...Hm? Do you all need something?" He asks curiously and (Y/N) turns to him to eye him from top to bottom to top again.

This person was male and wore their standard uniform of NRC with same red and black armband on his left forearm. He has fair-looking skin, orange hair and his top portion was tied back into a ponytail while the rest hangs straight. He has also green eyes and under his right eye has a small red diamond-shaped patch.

"What are you doing with that?" Ace asks curiously upon noticing a bucket of red paint on his left hand.

"This? Are you can see, I'm painting the roses red." He bluntly replies with a smile and the freshmen were completely dumbfounded.

"Eh? Why would you?!" Deuce yelps shockingly and they grinned widely, satisfied.

"Hmm, your fresh reaction is so cute! Now that I take a look at you, you're the freshmen that busted the 10,000,000 madol chandelier yesterday!" He chuckles and the freshmen boys sweat drop.

"We're gonna hear about the chandelier until the day we graduate..." Ace sighs heavily, lightly shaking his head a bit and slumps over.

"And you're the one who added on more punishment by stealing the Dorm Leader's tart last night!" He beams with care-free smile, turning to Ace who went shock at him.