The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 08

3rd. Person's POV

As soon as (Y/N) finishes making potions in a big cauldron, she carefully bottling them in a vial before stuffing it in her brown sling bags. Then she went out again to visit the patients waiting at her school's infirmary.

Grim is also coming along as they bid their quick goodbyes to her ghost uncles then soon arriving at the NRC campus once more.

~🌸~

At the infirmary, (Y/N) carefully pardoning upon entering the ward with Grim on her shoulder as the duo went searching around. At first, the crowd's noisy, yet the Ramshackle Duo is set into one objective only.

"The guy who hurt his leg is in here somewhere... Found 'em!" Grim mumbles thoughtfully out loud while they're looking around, until he exclaims and pointed at direction.

(Y/N) is letting out a sigh of relief upon approaching them. There lies uncomfortably is the certain Heartslabyul patient whose leg is being elevated by a sling connected to a metal hook while his friend just sat on a chair besides his bed.

"What's with you guys?" A Heartslabyul victim asks them, immediately confused while his friend gasps in realization and surprise upon seeing the Ramshackle Duo.

"You're those guys from Ramshackle Dorm that were at the Unbirthday Party." His friend surprisingly recognizes them as (Y/N) meekly nodding in reply.

"Oooh~ look at how famous we are!" Grim exclaims boastfully and (Y/N) lightly chuckles awkwardly.

"We'd like to hear about how you got injured. Hope you don't mind me asking." (Y/N) politely said towards them with a genuine smile when they were awestruck by her radiating gentleness.

"I-I don't really get it either. Him and I were just talking... before I knew it, I'd fallen down the stairs." The victim confesses sheepishly while (Y/N) listens attentively, blushing red.

They're fidgeting nervously as they're sweating profusely when they are being shower of her presence while being able to talk with the Ramshackle's Prefect, and then (Y/N) nodding again as she mentally taking note.

"Yeah. It wasn't like he stumbled or slipped or anything." His friend added too and the victim nodded too, confirming it afterwards.

"Almost like my body just kinda left forward... I can't really put it into words well." The victim spoke fidgety while (Y/N) sighing silently in disbelief and Grim nodded too in understanding.

However, a genuine thin smile coming up when she's carefully rummaging her brown sling bag and took out a vial of potion she made before offering while they're looking at her utterly confused.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Here's the potion I made too. It may not taste good, but it work out and heals your injury any time soon. Just a spoonful of it, then you needed enough rest to recover faster." (Y/N) thank them and the Heartslabyuls thanking her back as his friend took it from her gratefully.

Leaving for another victim to talk too, (Y/N) and Grim went to another bed before carefully pardoning again when they're approaching a victim with burned hand as Crowley informed them before hand.

"Hey, hey! You got hurt pretty bad not too long ago, right? Tell us about it." Grim spoke smugly just as soon as they're both caught their attention.

"And who are you guys exactly?" The victim from Pomefiore aggressively growls at her upon asking before (Y/N) flinches back, slightly trembling nervously.