The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 28

3rd. Person's POV

Several days later have passed and another Unbirthday Party is being celebrated again. After the horns could be heard, every attendee formally stand up while the freshmen are excitedly jump off from their chairs. They are all neatly wearing the same uniforms, yet they are still some boys staring awestruck of the certain girl among the crowds until the certain overprotective duo sending them deadly glares.

"Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler, Dorm Leader Riddle!" A Heartslabyul Resident announces loudly, proudly presenting their honorable host of the event.

"Dorm Leader Riddle, hip hip hurray!" The rests of the residents reply, loudly clapping when both Riddle and Trey enter the party and magnificently standing out among the crowds.

"Hm. The roses are red, the tablecloths are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party." Riddle spoke and inspects the event, scrutinizing.

"Inside the teapot is there a sleeping... ah. Actually, it's fine without." He spoke again sternly, until he smiles afterwards genuinely.

"You don't have to change everything right away. Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone. Change "it's worthless without" to "it would be nice to have", right?" Trey reassures with a smile before Riddle nods to him when he agrees.

(Y/N) is sitting besides Cater, follows by Deuce and Ace. Grim behaves properly on her lap, waiting almost patiently on a round table.

"Uugh~ In the end, we have to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work." Ace groans, slouching on his chair and others were nodding in agreement.

"Calm down. Dorm Leader is being back after a full recovery is the most important." Deuce scolds lightly while (Y/N) also nods to them eagerly.

"Now that I'm thinking about it... Hey, (Y/N)? Didn't you said Riddle likes the taste of those "fast recovery potions" you gave him several days ago?" Grim asks curiously while she pets him and (Y/N) also nods meekly.

"Well, he did say it was edible and he recovers as fast as he swallows a teaspoon of it. I found edible herbs recently around and re-planting them on our backyards." (Y/N) answers and both Ace and Deuce went open-mouthed, utterly shocked.

"The garden is looking super photogenic so I'm satisfied." Cater gleefully comments while looking around and (Y/N) agrees with another meek nod.

"Yeah! I'm ready to eat all this food!" Grim exclaims excitedly and (Y/N) chuckles upon him sweetly of his adorableness.

"Ok! Let's get to..." Cater exclaims, picks up a bread when a standing figure loams over him from behind.

"Just a moment!" Riddle interrupts and the boys flinch, immediately turning around to find him appearing behind Cater.

"What?" Cater asks curiously when they are all turn around and saw Riddle standing.

"Those white roses..." Riddle mutters louder, pointing out sternly with his staff towards a direction.

Then their heads turn around, following Riddle's direction out of curiosity. But all of the sudden, the boys' eyes gone wider shockingly upon staring at a tall wall of rose bushes.

"We missed some?!" Ace yelps shockingly, utterly taken aback.

"Awawawah...! Ace-chan, Deuce-chan, you said you painted them all!" Cater panics, turning to those boys sitting across them.

"THIS IS OUR FAULT?!" Deuce yells shockingly while others are sweating nervously.

"R-Riddle, this..." Trey trails off nervously while sweating awkwardly from behind Riddle.