The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 08

3rd. Person's POV

"What are the other Dorms like?" Grim asks again curiously, peeking from her shoulders.

"Like Cater just said, there are Seven Dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven. Our Dorm, Heartslabyul is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts." Trey answers and (Y/N) perks up, intrigued.

"Next is Savanaclaw, the Dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, the Dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Scarbia, the Dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand. Pomefiore, the Dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the Dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld. And, Diasomnia, the Dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns." He explains easily as others listen and (Y/N) took mental notes with pure astonishment.

"There are so... many." (Y/N) murmurs in awe before Trey looks at her curiously and chuckles lightly.

"THEIR NAMES ARE TOO LONG! No way I'm gonna remember all of that!" Grim complains and Cater laughs.

"Just get the rough idea. You'll remember them eventually." Cater reassures before (Y/N) uncertainly nods meekly.

"Which Dorm you enter is based on the judgment of the Dark Mirror when it looks at your soul during the Entrance Ceremony. So, each Dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey informs and they're intrigued again.

"You're right about that. I totally see it!" Cater agrees enthusiastically and nods vigorously.

"What... quirks?" Deuce asks curiously before Trey points at the other direction and freshmen went shocked.

There's a passing by a Savanaclaw resident from the counter. A tall muscular guy with tan-skin, silver short hair and wolf-like features with intimidating golden pair of orbs wearing the same male's standard uniform with a yellow and black armbands on their left forearms.

"He... had a wolf ears...?" (Y/N) ponders curiously while blinking, dumbfounded.

"That rugged look definitely means Savanaclaw." Trey answers and they went surprised again.

"Totally! That Dorm has a lot of people good at sports and martial arts. They're the buff and gruff big bro types! Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." Cater agrees loudly and nods.

"Hoo~ Then what about that guy with the grey and lavender thing on his arm?" Grim coos in astonishment before asking curiously while pointing to another direction.

They were turning around and saw the certain Octavinelle Dorm Leader as (Y/N) could remember from the Entrance Ceremony. They can spotted not too far away from their table, sitting with his fellow residents.

"He's from Octavinelle. At the table in front of us, the guys with dark red and yellow are from the Scarabia." Trey replies before turning towards behind the Heartslabyul juniors' back, intrigued.

There they saw both familiar guys only for (Y/N) and Grim from the library before. The two of them are eating with each other as one of them smiles brightly whilst another only remain quiet.

"They say both of them are really smart. Those two Dorms are in a dead heat during written tests. Though, the Scarabia Dorm Leader isn't that great at studying." Cater agrees before (Y/N) nods again, taking notes mentally.

"We're getting completely derailed." Ace whines whilst scratching behind his head impatiently before Trey chuckles lightly again.

"You sure adapt quick." Trey commends with a proud smile.