(Special Chapter) Little (Y/N) in Twisted Wonderland: Chapter 01

3rd. Person's POV

Months have already passing by, and upcoming December has already coming right away. As the dawn strikes, the Ramshackle Prefect woke up early before leaving Grim sleeping peacefully like a normal pet.

Inside the lively and humble abode of Ramshackle Dorm, there stood a certain teen girl humming a song so softly while walking around back and forth from counter to the sink. Grim soon enters the room, letting out a loud yawn while stretching before rubbing his tired eyes groggily.

"... Myah, myah~ Oh, (Y/N)? What are you making?" Grim greets tiredly and jumps on the chair nearby, asking her curiously.

(Y/N) turns around and her white lab-coat has been stained in all sorts of colors. Books and chemicals on their vials and 1-by-1 square-shaped mold scattered on the table near the sink.

"Good morning, Grim. Did you sleep well?" (Y/N) greets back with a smile before Grim nods shortly.

"Well, yeah... Hm?!" Grim trails off groggily, until eyeing the nearest silicon-molds of liquid.

"What are these for..." He asks and about to dip his paw on it out of curiosity the moment (Y/N) turns around, immediately panics.

"A-AAHH, GRIM! Don't touch it!" (Y/N) panicky shrieks and swiftly lifts him away from the table.

"Ffngya! No need for you to shout at me! What are these for anyways?" Grim yelps shockingly, grumbling annoyingly and (Y/N) sighs heavily and flustered.

"U-Um, you see... I-I am making gifts for the Dorm Leaders and others. After all, winter will be soon arriving and I'm sure they'll be staying home rather than in the Campus." (Y/N) sheepishly answers, blushing as she held Grim on her arms.

"And why don't let me touch these? Are they that very vulnerable and easily breaks?" Grim asks again, confused before (Y/N) awkwardly smiles.

"It isn't like that, Grim. It's because I'm worried you'll get skin rashes and sick when you're touching them unprotected. After all, I am mixing all-sorts of chemicals that might affect us. That's why I'm wearing protective gears to protect myself while working." (Y/N) explains, worriedly eyeing him as she places him sitting atop of cupboards.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN EXPERIMENTING?!" Grim yelps again shockingly, went paled in utter disbelief.

~🌸~

Few minutes later, she is finally done and (Y/N) wipes off her sweats from her forehead. She's huffing a loud sigh and decides to take a break, admiring her work as her eyes went in pure awe.

Nothing very special, but she made them with all of her heart and soul poured out. On top of the table lining up all sorts of artificial jewels that even shines so bright like real ones on the Mines. There's a variety of shimmering crystals that truly captivating her.

"W-Wow~ Did you just made this out of magic, (Y/N)?!" Grim asks in awe when he climbs up on her shoulder, making her slightly smiles and giggles.

"Nope. I made them out of what I learned in these old textbooks and Crewel-sensei's lectures. They're all may be fake, but no one would think that so too. They're all just made out of Epoxy and Resin mixed with acrylic paints and glitters. And oh! I also learned it from Cater-senpai's suggestion to watch DIYs from social media and it all works!" (Y/N) explains and lets him sitting on her lap.

(Y/N) arranges all of the crystals on top of a metal tray carefully, and then she's placing them in front of them as they're glowing bright and shimmers against the light.