Tactician of the Hot Sands: Chapter 30

3rd. Person's POV

The tension soon rises around the Scarabia's Hallways Jamil halts and turn around whilst Azul look at him confused. A stern display is displayed on his face, his sharp charcoal eyes narrowed at the Octavinelle's Dorm Leader.

"Sorry, but I can't allow you to stay here any longer. It's time for you to head back to the bottom of the sea." Jamil added too, solely looking at Azul demandingly.

"... Jamil-san, whatever is the matter? Have I offended you in some ways...?" Azul stammers uncertainly, looking back at him in disbelief.

"You really don't know? Even after seeing how sad I am?" Jamil groans annoyingly, sighing yet Azul is still dumbfounded and confused.

"... You've looked into my eyes, idiot." Jamil spats deviously with smirk, releasing a hypnotic wave from himself.

"The one you see before you is your master. Answer when spoken to, bow your head to their orders." Jamil spoke enchantingly, enthralling Azul shockingly.

[Snake Whisper]

At the sensation of the hypnotic surge towards him made Azul taken aback shockingly in fright and immediately grunts in pain. He held his aching head in instant, trembling in pain while groaning.

"The pain won't cease as long as you struggle. Just give up and obey. OBEY!" Jamil chants again, only looking down at him mercilessly.

In spite of struggling to fight back, the tremendous pain kept pestering him like a parasite plaguing his mind. Azul felt so much despair and fell on his knees, holding himself steady with his another hand on the floor beneath.

Betrayed by his sheering weakness despite a certain thought to return safely to them afterwards, he finally giving up from struggling and slowly had specks of dulled oranges appears in his eyes completely.

"... Azul, who is your master?" Jamil spoke as his magic ceased, watching Azul slowly standing back up on his feet again.

"My master is..." Azul trails off lifelessly and slowly looking up to Jamil, opening his dulled eyes.

"You, Master Jamil. Please give me you orders... my Master." He replies and standing firm before Jamil.

A wide sinister toothy-grin starts to creep up to Jamil's face. From a low cackle turns into a giggle, until it turns into a loud chuckle and finally laughs hysterically insane.

"HAHAHAHA!! Did you let your guard down in front of this mediocre wizard? Really not a good look for the Dorm Leader of Octavinelle, y'know~" Jamil laughs until he calms down a bit, almost as if taunting him.

"For real though... the plan I've been slowly working on all this is gone in the winds, thanks to you!" He also spats at Azul, annoyed and sarcastically.

"Those guys from Ramshackle Dorm, especially Prefect, were this close to working the residents into frenzy to throw Kalim out!" He spoke again, but then widely grins deviously at the idea.

"Like, can't you see?! I almost had Prefect dirtying her hands while sparring with Jade earlier. If only that Kalim haven't interrupted and snaps her out, I can just easily turn her into a villain suited for your Dorm too!" Jamil proclaims in fulsome, darkly laughs at the reminisced memory.

"In order to take away Kalim's status as Dorm Leader without dirtying my own hands, do you have any idea the gymnastics I had to pull off?" Jamil huffs heavily, calming down his crazed laughter and annoyed at Azul.

"I'll use Azul to order the twins back to the Coral Sea..." Jamil hums a bit in thought, turning his back at Azul until he realizes again.

"Wait, hold on. Have all the abilities you had sealed in your contracts the other day been returned to their proper owners?" Jamil expectantly asks and turns back to Azul.

"Yes..." Azul replies dully and Jamil scoffs off at his response, frustrated again.

"Tch. Then that means I won't be using him like the genie of the lamp. Azul's "It's a Deal" may be valuable but, keeping him brainwashed for an extended period of time would be difficult..." Jamil spoke out loud in thought, humming again deeply.

"... But I remember everything the contracts contained." Azul interrupts his train of thoughts and Jamil turns back to him again, albeit surprised.

"All those who made deals with me, their secrets... troubles, weaknesses, desires... I remember it all." He added too and Jamil's widened grin creeps back up to his face.

"What a distasteful collection. I was right to not be friends with you." Jamil sarcastically spats, grinning to himself in relief.

"Within that distasteful collection of yours, do you have any secrets from our Headmaster Dire Crowley?" He asks once more and seriously eyeing him, waited expectantly.

"... Of course, I know secrets he would never want to disclose." Azul responds slower, yet Jamil chuckles again at him.

"Ha! HAHAH... Wonderful. THIS IS WONDERFUL! Everything is going swimmingly. You are my genie of the lamp, Azul!" Jamil laughs in gratefulness, exclaims loudly in joy.

"Master, do you wish to know the Headmaster's secrets?" Azul asks dully again and Jamil nods vigorously in seconds afterwards.

"That's right. If I put pressure on the Headmaster just right, I can finally be free... I'LL GET KALIM THROWN OUT OF SCHOOL AND BECOME THE DORM LEADER!" Jamil mutters to himself, widely celebrating his victory way too early.

 I'LL GET KALIM THROWN OUT OF SCHOOL AND BECOME THE DORM LEADER!" Jamil mutters to himself, widely celebrating his victory way too early