The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 24

3rd. Person's POV

Riddle's aura has changes darker. His red and white clothes are tainted by black ink-like liquid. In front of (Y/N)'s eyes is a vision flashing of the same dripping inks appearing. White noises coursing through her head, as if stabbing her from behind and giving her a massive headache.

"One may become a tyrant, and crimson in flesh may be spilled by wrath, but pain remains in Crimson Tyrant's Heart."

Upon hearing the voices ringing along with the white noises, (Y/N) screams loudly in pain. She fell on the ground in knees while holding her head tightly, trembling. They begun to worry over her as Cater and Deuce caught her from behind.

Upon calming down a bit, Riddle's menacing and villainous laughter interjects. Her friends were still busy worrying as (Y/N) keeps forcing herself to stay awake and Trey was taken back utterly in disbelief.

"Hnhnhn... HAHAHAHAHA!! Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need of them in my world. I am the law in my world. I am the rules!" Riddle exclaims darkly while (Y/N) is seeing blurry images in front of her.

Riddle's once Dorm Leader clothes turns into red and black with tearing-apart sleeves. His porcelain-complexion turned paler and his eyes glowing menacing red. His once golden crown darkens and turned black. His arms wet darker as if they were dipped or spilled inks flowing to his smooth skin. White roses around his waists also tainted its petals with same black inks all over his clothes. Then right behind him stood an Overblotted Monster, oddly resembles the Queen of Hearts floating.

"No other response than "Yes, Lord Riddle!" is acceptable!! It's off with the heads of any who disobey me!" Riddle proclaims, the monster behind him roars aggressively as he laughs out loud madly.

"Ahh, look at this mess! A student has gone into overblot right in front of me!" Crowley sighs heavily, looking away while gaining confused looks from the freshmen.

"What the hell is overblot? That guy's got a wicked air to him now!" Grim asks confusedly and pointing at the Overblotted Riddle whose laughing maniacally.

"Overblot is a state that wizards must avoid at all cost. He's being caught up in a storm of negative energy that has made him lose control of his emotions and magic." Crowley explains, hence helping the weakened (Y/N) standing up while wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"I don't really get it." Grim panics with his paws raised and frailing around.

"Me, either!" Deuce agrees and taken aback, shockingly.

"Aah, crap! In plain terms! HE'S FALLEN INTO A DARK BERSERK STATE!" Cater simplifies panicky before they all went shocked.

(Y/N) slowly regaining strength, yet as if the atmosphere keeps making her weaker and weaker. She tries to regain her clear sight, yet she suddenly coughing up to her palm and turn gloom upon seeing her hand covered in deep black blood.

"His life is in danger if he keeps using magic like this." Trey informs and they all flinch in utter shock again.

"HIS LIFE?!?!" Grim shrieks again panicky, sweat dropping profusely.

(Y/N) shivers in cold and breathing heavily as her chest felt like being squeezed inside. Then Crowley hoists her up in his arms carefully, carrying her in bridal-carry before standing up abruptly.