(Special Chapter) A New Life in the Villain's World: Chapter 02

3rd. Person's POV

Upon entering the Ramshackle, the boys sit on the Lounge's old couch. Not uttering words to each other, just sitting across each other in total awkwardness. Soon clinking and clanking teacups can be hear when the residents ghost came in, breaking the tension.

"Hehe~ Enjoy the snacks~" Uncle Gregg firstly spoke and others chuckles darkly at them from behind.

"Aww~ Do not fret, kiddos. You guys are our deary's friends, don't you?" Uncle Timmy teases and nudging Deuce's side, startling the latter too and causing him to shudder.

"Make yourselves at home, boys... Hehehe~" Uncle Chubs creepily spoke and the Ghosts Trio float away, leaving them gulp nervously at their backs.

As the moment of awkwardness interrupts, Grim sits in between Ace and Deuce as Riddle lightly sipping his tea quietly besides Trey in another couch.

"So! What are you guys here for?" Grim asks again, paws cross and Trey awkwardly smiles as Riddle clears his throat first after lightly sipping his tea.

"We've suspected both Ace and Deuce are going elsewhere and we've decided to follow them all the way here." Riddle sternly replies, placing his teacup down on and the A-Deuce Duo flinch.

"For goodness sake~ This is so much atrocious. And why in Sorcerer's name you two will gain for intruding this humble Dorm?" He sighs too and massaging his temples, slightly irking.

"So what?! Why would I miss this opportunity when weekdays are finally over? You won't get a chance seeing how (N/N)'s been doing during weekends." Ace bluntly replies with a shrug and Deuce immediately flusters besides him.

"I-I'm not like that, Dorm Rosehearts!" Deuce stutters panicky and Riddle only sighs again hugely as Trey chuckles awkwardly.

"Well, it seems like this place is really is meek. And the ghosts here are even welcoming us." Trey comments too, chuckling and sweat dropping.

"Sorry to break this to you guys. But, (Y/N)'s went out shopping at the market nearby long before you guys got here." Grim said, grumbling and crossing his paws at them puffing.

"Heh~ Did (N/N) just left you here alone, little poodle~? You must be really lone, aye~" Ace teases him, poking the grey-cat's cheek and Grim irks at him.

"It seems so... Sorry for coming her unannounced, Grim." Deuce lightly frowns when he picks the grey-cat up and petting Grim's head a bit.

"If I were her, she would have set rules for her own good. It'll be a very troublesome if she's left unprotected after all." Riddle comments when he's crossing his arms sternly, causing Trey to slightly smiling at his pure intentions.

"Hmm... But now I'm thinking about it, then why won't we returning the favor?" Riddle suddenly suggests and lightly humming, causing the freshmen to turn to him curiously.

"What do you mean by "returning the favor"?" Grim asks with his head slightly tilts, curiously while they're anticipating his reply.

"Since you two have enrolled together as one freshman in Night Raven College, you guys help a lot of fellow students. And so we thought... why don't we help you guys in exchange?" Trey answers instead and that made Grim lit up happily.

"F-Ffgna...? R-Really?!" Grim beams up again before Trey nods to him meekly in reply.

"And so, we've made an advance plans beforehand prior an hour ago from that store and making requests." Riddle added too, however that made the freshmen shockingly turns to them.