Welcome to the Villain's World: Chapter 13

3rd. Person's POV

These three different strangers came and looked around the whole campus. Their different shouts resonate and soon they've found themselves in the school cafeteria, still after the cheeky gremlin.

"Crap! He's darting around everywhere!" Ace grumbles while annoying pants softly.

As they'd look around them, the said gremlin looked down on them with a cheeky grin on his face. Then the humans below heard his familiar mischievous cackles, prompting them to look up. (Y/N) gasps again and the boys were gritting in annoyance at the sight from their tracks.

"Heheheh! Catch me if you can suckers!" Grim shouts cheekily, waving at them teasingly from the chandelier above them.

"Kuh?! Getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move!" Deuce yells angrily, annoyingly glaring at the gremlin.

"We haven't learned the magic to fly yet... We need something to get up there, and also catch him..." He heavily huffs annoyingly, muttering to himself.

"Get down here, Grim! It's dangerous." (Y/N) yells worriedly, yet Grim dismisses her concerns.

(Y/N) still looking up towards Grim, holding her breath while carefully watching the slightest movement of the chandelier above. The device itself is swinging a little and with even the weight of the gremlin, the screws loosens its power to hold any longer.

"Ah! I've got it!" Deuce suddenly exclaims after an idea pops up in his mind.

(Y/N) also turns to look at him curiously and Deuce has yet not guaranteed the results nor the casualties afterwards. Yet, he took out his magical pen and pointed it unexpectedly at someone.

"I've gotta think of an idea—Woah, woah, wait a sec!" Ace spoke out loud, turning around and immediately panics.

"Why are you pointing your magical pen at me?!" He stammers, sweating profusely and backing away from the pair.

Deuce just stood on his tracks, his Magic Pen pointing directly at Ace's direction. A smirk grows on his face, going unnoticed by the certain (H/C)-nette next to him.

"I'll just throw you out!" Deuce spoke confidently and (Y/N) looked at him shockingly.

"YOU'RE JOKING?! WOOAAAHAAA!" Ace yells panicky, still backing away and sweating even more.

To his dismay, his feet tiptoed until his toes left the floor as he ascended higher. Ace's face is contorted again with a fright and pale look as Deuce has already made him float in the air, his head aiming at the chandelier where the certain gremlin is as Grim became confused at first.

"DON'T MAKE ME FLOAT! YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ME?! KNOCK IT OFF!" Ace protests again, yet his pleas have fallen to deaf ears.

"Catch him, 'ya hear?! Take aim..." Deuce spoke, steadying him while focusing on his aiming.

"Wait, Deuce! This is a very dangerous stunt. They'll get hurt." (Y/N) pleads, yet is being ignored.

"FIRE!" Deuce exclaims, finally firing Ace who screams out loud.

Right before they knew it, Ace is being thrown at the gremlin's direction like a dart. Ace lets out his panicky scream before Grim goes pale, shrieking too. Ace may have landed, yet bumping his head on the chains and the chandelier starts swinging. The screws have loosen its strength to hold on further and (Y/N)'s both eyes widen in shock as it falls on both her and Deuce.

"LOOK OUT!!" Deuce yells, swiftly grabs her wrist and (Y/N) lets out a scream.

The chandelier fell on the floor and Deuce acts as (Y/N)'s shield from dangerous shards and dust. The four of them start coughing up heavily, violently even before dust clears out. (Y/N) winces slightly in pain while holding on to her head, not knowing she was being tackled.