Tactician of the Hot Sands: Chapter 02

3rd. Person's POV

Mutters and chatters have already flooding the whole hall as soon as the certain bunch of first years went inside. Few from different Dormitories gather around and making talks to their fellow friends and classmates while their wait lasts yet.

"There's already a bunch of people headed home." Deuce spoke out loud, comments while others besides him nodded in agreement.

"Haha~ They all look so antsy." Ace laughs as they're looking around among the crowd, awkwardly scratching behind his head.

"And the Headmaster is..." Ace trails off too as they're looking around curiously, searching for a certain Crow-Man.

Just then, (Y/N) firstly caught someone walking up towards the mirror and she took her friends' attention by tugging onto their sleeves.

Before the boys could even ask her why, she only pointed curiously at the direction before both Ace and Deuce slowly following her line of sight and went utterly shocked.

"Everyone, please make sure to keep a hold your belongings as you enter the Mirror Chamber. If you let go for even a moment, your things will end up in a completely different location. I recommend shipping anything you can't live without through the students' store." Crowley announces as he stood in front of the Dark Mirror, in such different clothing though.

"HE'S IN FULL VACAY MODE!!" The boys went exclaiming in utter disbelief besides (Y/N), utterly taken aback shockingly.

"A Hawaiian shirt in the middle of winter! This guy's ready to become a snowbird down south." Ace exclaims too while they're utterly frozen and (Y/N) blinks dumbfounded.

"He's not even trying to hide where he'd rather be." Deuce comments, sighing hugely in utter disbelief with lightly shaking his head.

Dire Crowley still had his raven-mask on. However instead of his usual formal attire, he wore a yellow aloha shirt with raven patterns paired with white above-knee length shorts and summer sleepers. Also a white fedora hat was on top of his head and a pair of black leather gloves.

"Hey you, Headmaster! We've got a bone to pick!" Grim grumbles as he calls out and they're approaching the said adult who flinches on his tracks.

"O-Oh! What are you all doing here?" Crowley asks them awkwardly, swallowing down his nervousness as the teens were now standing in front of him.

"Um, I've been meaning to ask you since just now. But, the stores will be closing due to holidays. So where can we get food supplies for the remainder, Mr. Crowley?" (Y/N) asks firstly and foremost, but that made Crowley noticeably sweat dropping in nervousness.

"Ah... Ahhh! Ahhh, yes! Of course I've already planned for it, my dear! What kind of guardian to you would I be otherwise? Why, I was just about to make arrangements online to have food delivered to you!" Crowley stutters while looking away, sweating profusely as he internally panics.

"In other words, you were gonna leave us to starve. I'm guessin' you ain't even tryin' to find a way to retrieve (Y/N)'s memories back, either." Grim grumbles,  scoffing off annoying before (Y/N) went cover his mouth and shushing him.

"You're rude, Grim-kun!! I am making progress certainly at it! My plan is to expand my research for her background by going south to see if I can find any leads about her family. For I am very serious." Crowley pouts while making excuses as the boys only sweat drop awkwardly at his lie.

"That's not what people wear for research..." Ace points out right and Deuce agrees indeed with a nod besides (Y/N) as the girl holding Grim.

"Yeah, yeah! You're just gonna take it easy, y'know!" Grim grumbles and struggling from (Y/N)'s strong hold to him as he's about to attacked the crow-man before them.