The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 01

3rd. Person's POV

After the Unbirthday Party and its chaotic ruckus happening, both the Ramshackle Duo were escorted back to their Dorm by both Ace and Deuce as per orders of the certain Crimson Ruler.

Dawn had already cast over the blue skies as soon as they've arrived safely in their Dormitory. And as they both enter finally, the ghosts bombarded them with sweet greetings and curiously asking like;

"How's the party, deary~?"

"Have fun with the living, sweetie~? HEHE~"

"How are the foods and pastries there?"

"They're all the best, my uncles! Trey-senpai really bakes them all the best too, and their Dorm Leader's strawberry tart may be even counts since they're all kinda looking delicious." (Y/N) exclaims happily while she's holding Grim in her arms.

"I haven't get a bite though when Cater-senpai and Grim finishes them off real quick." (Y/N) added as they sat on their Lounge's sofa with her "Uncle Ghosts" follows suit and floating in front of her.

"That cheeky senpai has aversion in sweets, so he mostly ate them all!" Grim childishly whines in denial when (Y/N) giggles a bit while petting him.

"Yeah, yeah, Grim. And by the way, I'd enjoy the Tea Party, so I capture more pictures of our memories while we're celebrating too!" (Y/N) awkwardly calms him down, but then she's suddenly took out many pictures she took with the Ghost Camera from her pockets.

All of the Ramshackle residents have gather around the coffee table and inspecting every memorable pictures she took earlier on. There, includes the picture of Ace and Deuce that made Grim laughing out loud.

"HAHAHAHA~ Ace's here looks so really pissed!" Grim laughs teasingly at the said picture while (Y/N) only awkwardly chuckles.

But another picture caught her attention before she's carefully inspecting it with a confused look. The picture taken was the exact moment the certain red-head caught her on time in bridal-carry when she fell off the wobbled ladder. (Y/N)'s looking pretty shock and Riddle looking relief in the picture.

"When did this was taken...? I could have sworn I left the camera on the table before we're painting roses." (Y/N) thought deeply while staring at the same picture confusedly, yet no clue came up to her mind at all.

Another caught her attention again before she lifts it up from the table curiously. There, she saw a picture of Riddle kisses her knuckles after he gave her a white rose hair pin and pinning it. Riddle's expression there was purely like a prince greeting the flustered princess from a fairy-tale story.

A smile came up to (Y/N)'s delicate face when she unconsciously caressing the same hairpin on her hair delicately with her fingertips as she's staring at the other pictures scattering around on the table.

Lots of the pictures were taken and smile of the people being photograph giving (Y/N) a sense of serenity and feeling overview.

Later she knew, she heard a muffles cries before she look up and went in utterly surprised as Grim is letting out shocking yelps when one of the ghost resident starts sobbing.

"Hohooo~ Our little child has been so much in fun. Hoohoo~" The ghost, Uncle Timmy sobs and muttering while a chubby ghost came to his aid, patting him by his shoulder.

"Don't cry over, pal! She's still here with us, isn't she?" Uncle Chubs comforts him, yet they're holding back tears of joy before Uncle Gregg agrees with a nod as they'd comforting each other.