(Special Chapter) A New Life in the Villain's World: Chapter 07

3rd. Person's POV

The certain pair of a male fae and human girl are holding each other securely as they flew up above the land. The strong yet gentle breeze is greeting them while they're in air. To their bare skins, it softly caresses them as their hairs were blown back.

(Y/N)'s holding tight as much as not trying to choke Lilia in fear. Her both eyes were shut as she starts trembling in cold, causing Lilia to chuckles at her reactions echoing in the air.

"Got afraid of heights, Beastie?" Lilia asks, chuckling and (Y/N)'s just trembling in his hold with eyes are still closed as she shivers.

"But here, my dear. Just take a peek of the view." Lilia whispers huskily and looking at her sincerely with such gazes.

Finally and bravely, (Y/N)'s eyes slowly fluttering open and she looks at the view as Lilia said. But later, her eyes widen with awestruck and amusement at the very sight she's seeing too.

The whole NRC's camps can be seen from above, its land is whole wide than she first thought up until now. Lots can be seen such as its castle and towers, coliseum stage, the botanical garden, the wide greenery track field, and even her beloved Ramshackle Dorm.

She is ultimately amazed of the view from up high she finally forgets her fear a while ago. Meanwhile, Lilia couldn't help but smiling at her so much softly as (Y/N) enjoys the sight that is holding a captivating beauty in it.

A piece of her world is truly a sight one cannot be denies, it holds a very own sense of a new world. A world she might have not thought of, and now it'll be forever engraving in her mind, heart and soul.

"W-Whoa... So amazing...!" (Y/N) mutters softly and being heard by Lilia who also smiles again softly at her.

"Beautiful, isn't it? One cannot imagine just how much beautiful the school is, but it does have its own aesthetics, right?" Lilia spoke velvety and (Y/N) agrees vigorously by nodding childishly.

"Um... Lilia-senpai? Why...?" (Y/N) asks timidly and averting her eyes off the world, turning to Lilia who hums at her curiously.

"Hmm... Don't you want to see this view at the very larger angle? If you're aren't, I must be forci—" Lilia spoke but then she shakes her head vigorously before he can finish his statement.

"N-No, no! That's not what I meant! What I mean is... w-why you...?" (Y/N) stutters shyly, hesitant and gripping on his PE-uniform a bit tight.

"W-Why...? I-I-uh... I'm afraid I'm just... assuming you were just..." (Y/N) trails off and nuzzling close as her hands starts nervously trembling.

At this moment, Lilia remains silent and thinking through her words. Then he softly smiles again and he took her chin, gently lifts it up while another that was holding her waist from behind took the grip of the broom securely.

"I see... You must be wondering why I'm this so soft to you my dear. Is that it, no?" Lilia asks again softly and he leans close to her.

(Y/N)'s both eyes are widening again in surprise, and yet she frowns silently and nods her head. After receiving her single reply, Lilia finally understood and so he gave her a sincerely giggles.

"Well, because you reminded me of my little Maleficent." Lilia answers and (Y/N) looks up to him with the look of surprise and curiosity.

"... M-Maleficent?" (Y/N) asks and Lilia nodded to her meekly when he chuckles lightly again.