The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 25

3rd. Person's POV

Everything in Savanaclaw Stadium turn into a horror when Leona touches Ruggie firsts. A suffocating fogs surrounding the whole place. Savanaclaw Members went all grunting painfully as they starts to breathe heavily, crying in agony.

"W-What the hell?! My nose is dry... and my eyes hurt!" Grim shrieks in disbelief and in pain as they're taken aback shockingly and (Y/N) also starts feeling her throat hurts.

"Everything Leona-senpai touches is turning into sand...?!" Jack mutters in disbelief, but then the boys all turn to a certain girl when she fell on her knees.

"This is my Unique Magic, "King's Roar". Ironic, isn't it? For a prince of Savannah, that hates droughts above all, to be born with this... Magic that dries out all and turns into sand!" Leona scoffs while his magic continues and many suffer from hardly breathing.

"Leo... na-san... I can't...!" Ruggie chokes up yet his knees fell on the ground, his voice stuck on his throat seemingly while his hand started to painfully turning grey-gravel.

"RUGGIE'S ARM IS STARTING TO CRACK!" Deuce shrieks panicky, kneeling besides (Y/N) worriedly and taken aback.

"HE CAN DO THAT TO PEOPLE, TOO?!" Ace also reacts in utterly shocked too with eyes widening.

"M-My... t-throat... it h-hurts..." (Y/N) wheezes painfully, holding her chest while gripping on her shirt tight as the others began to worry while they're surrounded the girl.

Upon seeing her skin turning pale and grey like Ruggie's, Riddle's breath hitches utterly in disbelief and he turn to Leona's direction with an intense glare.

"LEONA, STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!" Riddle demands him and yet Leona just smirks smugly to him, much to Riddle's annoyance even more.

[OFF WITH YOU HEAD!]

Riddle caught Leona off-guard a bit and the withering stops. But then a moment later, the collar around Leona's neck fend off and caught them all off-guard again shockingly.

"Ffgna?! Riddle's collar was repelled!" Grim shrieks shockingly as both Ruggie and (Y/N) start to breath heavily, suffocated by the fogs turning heavier.

"You have talent, but don't underestimate me your elders. Unfortunately for you, I have good marks in defensive magic." Leona smugly taunts them, smirking and Riddle clicks his tongue annoyingly at him.

"Ha ha! How're 'ya feeling, Ruggie? I bet it hurts. Your mouth is so parched you can't use that silver tongue of yours?" Leona teases Ruggie smugly as his Vice Dorm suffers when he's trembling, starts wither away and suffocates.

"This is bad. Ruggie-senpai is in real trouble at this rate!" Jack panics worriedly while accompanying (Y/N), her eyes starts to blur seeing the surrounding's going on.

 Ruggie-senpai is in real trouble at this rate!" Jack panics worriedly while accompanying (Y/N), her eyes starts to blur seeing the surrounding's going on