The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 02

3rd. Person's POV

Meanwhile, the certain trio was in utter disbelief as (Y/N) immediately took Grim into her cradles arms again before Ace and Deuce stood before her protectively against their fellow angry students.

"Do you get how strong I am now?! This last Deluxe Minchi Katsu Sandwich is all mine! Nya ha ha! I'll also be taking Yakisoba Bread and Cream-filled bread!" Grim boastfully proclaims as the Heartslabyul fellow students were decided to walk away, leaving the scene.

"Grim, knock it off already! I'm so sorry, everyone!" Deuce scolds the cat first, then bows apologetically before the upperclassmen Grim had been beaten up as they've left them behind.

"And, uuhhh... I'll have a Roast Beef and Lettuce Panini!" Ace orders too care-freely, ignoring the commotion while (Y/N) sighs in both relief and heavily in disbelief behind them.

"You don't get to just cut in line either!" Deuce scolds the auburn-male too before (Y/N) nervously letting out an awkward laugh.

After they'd got their order and still accompanying (Y/N) while they're searching for an unoccupied table, a certain Savanaclaw Resident with hyena-features went into the line before he's letting out a huge sighs.

"Ah crap. I completely missed the lunch time free-for-all. The Deluxe Minchi Katsu Sandwich Leona-san wanted is already sold out." Ruggie mumble to himself in disbelief before deciding to order an Iced Tea and a Mini Bread-Paste Bread on the counter.

But then he's about to walk away, his hyena-senses suddenly piques when his ears are twitching when he suddenly hearing the certain freshmen talking out loud from afar.

"Nya ha ha! The taste of victory! I'll take my time savoring it!" Grim exclaims out loud victoriously with his price being raised up high while (Y/N) chuckles of his antics.

Ruggie turns around immediately after hearing Grim before then the hyena-male immediately spotted Grim's price clearly. Once an idea came to his mind, he smirks mischievously before casually approaches them.

"Oh? Hey, you! That's pretty great. You got your hands on a Deluxe Minchi Katsu Sandwich, huh." Ruggie greets them and (Y/N) immediately turning around curiously while Deuce and Ace besides her were confused too.

"Huuh? What's it to you?" Grim asks him immediately confused while Ruggie's just smirking, secretly eyeing Grim's sandwich in his paws.

"I have to get that sandwich no matter what, but they sold right in front of me. So I have a proposition. Could you trade me that Deluxe Minchi Katsu Sandwich for my Mini Bean-Paste Bread?" Ruggie replies in friendly manner while he's eyeing the girl with a smirk before smirking towards Grim again.

"Huh?! No way in hell!" Grim immediately opposes with a glare before (Y/N) sighing again in disbelief at him.

"Now, now, don't say that... Here you are." Ruggie told him and then before they knew, he took out his open-palm and then (Y/N) went shock completely.

"Ffna? What's going on?! My arms and legs are moving on their own..." Grim yelps  when he's unconsciously reaching out the Mini Bean-Paste Bread, trading both sandwiches in the progress.

"Negotiations complete. Shishishi~ Thanks for being kind enough to trade with me!" Ruggie thank them before waving the same Minchi Katsu Sandwich while the Ramshackle Duo went utterly shocked again.

"That Mini Bean-Paste Bread is just as good. It being tiny is a defect. Thanks and bye-bye!" Ruggie added too before mischievously leaving them behind dumbfounded.