(Special Chapter) A New Life in the Villain's World: Chapter 08

3rd. Person's POV

Voices are calling her and (Y/N) slowly flutters her eyes open. The hues of skies are already painted orange, pink, and yellows when she found herself looking up above. Someone else carrying her as voices are keep calling her name.

"Phew~ You're finally woke up..." Cater sighs in relief when he appears in her sight and (Y/N) groggily nods, absent-mindedly.

"Kufufu~ You slept so soundly so far, Beastie." Lilia chuckles and carefully letting her stand on her own.

"We're already here, you know!" Ruggie interrupts and (Y/N) turns at her right  when she's ultimately went surprised at the Ramshackle's doorsteps.

"W-What? When did we...?" (Y/N) asks in surprised, staring at both her sides back and forth in utter dumbfounded.

Ruggie snickers at her mischievously in between Lilia and Cater before the orange-head Heartslabyul upperclassman grins excitedly too.

"Lastly~ Let's have you cover your eyes first, (N/N)-chan!" Cater spoke excitedly and (Y/N) confused asking him why.

"It's a surprise, my dear. It wouldn't be very much, but you'll definitely look forward to that." Lilia answers and smiles thinly when (Y/N) turns to him, curious again.

"Nah! Just quit asking and close your eyes already!" Ruggie impatiently interrupts and then swiftly turning her around by his hands on her shoulders.

Before she can asks again, her eyes were fully covered by a handkerchief and she could only sense someone else opening the door before them.

She also felt like she's holding onto Cater's and Lilia's arms nervously while she's walking in between them as she is being escorted.

~🌸~

Ruggie closes the door behind him afterwards as the chatters softly mumbling incoherent words and the confusion in (Y/N)'s mind arises.

A few step closer while they're carefully walking up to a path when her nose immediately picking up a delectable smell coming from a certain room.

"Okay! So ready to..." Cater whispers and he's carefully untying the blindfold before her eyes squint from the blinding light.

"WELCOME HOME, PREFECT!!!!!" A group of people greets her happily and her eyes widens at the very sight.

The whole Lounge is looking so good, and so the rest of the Dorm. The sets of old furnitures are all looking new and durable. The curtains are newly laundry and shimmering with its own cleanliness, the floors newly repaired too and the walls with portraits are all looking new too.

Lastly, the decors like a written "WELCOME HOME!" banner hang up and so are the balloons and the a huge banquet of foods were prepared and looking all delicious.

(Y/N) remains surprisingly speechless as the colorful bunch of confetti were raining down from the exploded confetti poppers.

"W-Wha?! T-The whole place is..." (Y/N) mutters in utter surprised and Grim excitedly running up to her, luckily she caught him into her arms.

"See, see, (Y/N)! These humans fixed this whole Ramshackle for us!" Grim exclaims and his eyes glimmering with utter joy, causing her looking up to them again with her eyes still widening.

"We truly appreciating your contributions and help you've already done for our campus. And so we're all here to return the small favor to you. One must do the good deeds one has contributed in return. It is not a rule, but everyone must remember to be grateful of one's kindness and return the same." Riddle spoke up first with a thin smile plastering his face.