(Special Chapter) A New Life in the Villain's World: Chapter 06

3rd. Person's POV

The squabbles in the Ramshackle Dorm have settled down, and so the boys are start working together. Ace and Deuce were assigned to clean other vacant rooms upstairs and repairs what it needs to be repaired with Grim accompanies the A-Deuce Duo.

Leona's busy with removing the old ones to replace with new wallpapers and Jack is repairing the old furniture. Trey borrows the kitchen to cook and bake with the Ghost Uncles, and lastly Riddle took the initiative to use his Magical Staff to make things easier to help out.

"Jack, grab that color and the glues." Leona demands and pointed at the certain color before Jack salutes respectfully, complying with his Dorm Leader's orders.

Riddle is also finishes his job at carefully painting the wooden wall's lower section mahogany and sighing hugely in relief.

Then he stands up from squatting and turns around when he saw Jack's carrying a roll of yellow wallpapers as he gasps and went shock.

"Wait! Stop right there, Jack!! Why the color yellow, Leona?!" Riddle stops Jack, asking the fellow Dorm Leader when the Savanaclaws turns to him confused.

"What? The new yellow suits better than those muddy ones. Got a problem?" Leona asks him back confusedly, glaring slightly at fellow Dorm Leader too.

"That's not absolutely what I meant, Leona. I mean, have you ever asks Prefect about her preferences in color wise?" Riddle states sternly while Jack hums for a moment to think.

"Hmm... I think (Y/N)-san likes whatever it is making the whole room bright and comfy." Jack answers thoughtfully and Leona smirks confidently besides him.

"Well if I may, your highness, the yellow would be very likely she likes." Leona taunts Riddle while the Hearstslabyul's Dorm Leader slowly losing patience.

"Not an entirely truth! Yes, yellow may be bright and looking pleased. But do you not seem being bias of the color? After all, yellow and black represent the Savanaclaw Dorm." Riddle sternly objects and glaring back to Leona when a magic happens as the argument heats up.

"Heh~ So you're saying red would suit better than yellow~? You've already done it yourself." Leona taunts again, smirking after the walls turns lighter red by Riddle accidentally.

"P-Please, calm down both of you." Jack stammers nervously as he tries to intervenes between the two squabbling Dorm Leaders when the heating arguments risen.

But then sets of footsteps can be hear and then later they knew, the walls changes into green and a loud scoffs follows.

"GREEN IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE!" A loud voice proclaims and the two Dorm Leaders turns shock upon seeing two familiar members of the Diasomnia

"T-The... members of...?!" Jack mutters in utterly shock, becoming speechless upon seeing them coming and intervening.

"Ugh~ You two. What are you guys here for?" Leona asks them both confusedly and crossing his arms at them, sternly glares.

"Lilia-senpai asks of us to help out with everything we can. It's merely a small favor to make in order to show our gratitude towards the Ramshackle's Prefect." Silver answers calmly while they're both walking in and Sebek nods besides him vigorously.

"And what's with this argument all about?! Be grateful to at least we came to the rescue!" Sebek boastfully proclaims and the Savanaclaws and Riddle are sweat dropping awkwardly at them.

"Now, let's get this all done in a snap!" Sebek demands again and Silver sighs besides him, hugely in utter disappointments.

"Sebek, keep your voice down." Silver scolds him calmly, pisses Sebek turns to him irking.

"YOU DON'T GET TO ORDER ME AROUND, SILVER!" Sebek shouts at Silver annoyingly, and so the rests couldn't help but only sighing heavily.

~🌸~

Back with Lilia and (Y/N), they're both remains silent while they were very up close to each other's face. Lilia is still grinning at her widely at her surprised reaction and he chuckles velvety before she finally snaps out of her trance eventually.

"Ah, Lilia-senpai! Hello." (Y/N) greets him, smiling and Lilia smiles back as he landed before her in right angle.

"Hello there, Beastie~ Would you care to tell me why you're here all alone?" Lilia greets her back and (Y/N) just giggles slightly.

"I am not alone. I'm just waiting for Ruggie-senpai to come back again after buying us water and snacks." (Y/N) reassures while Lilia hums a bit, and then he smiles softly again towards her.

"Oh? That's right! I remember seeing you with the glasses' friend earlier around town. I just happen to spot you smiling all bubbly during my flight. And I saw you were drag away from crowds with another. How was it?" Lilia spoke again and asks when (Y/N) chuckles sheepishly.

"It was really embarrassing to admit it, but... I did have a lot of fun with both of them. I mean, they're both so caring and considerate of me. I hope we get spend time all together with our other friends, senpai." (Y/N) answers shyly while fidgeting, yet smiling at those memories.

"Kufufu~ Oh? Then would you mind me too?" Lilia offers and he caught her surprised when he offers his hand to her with a warm thin smile.

As she's staring up to him with surprised and dumbfounded look, Lilia is smiling still towards her as he kept beckoning her again with no ill-intent offer.

"How about the two of us spending time together? Humans do this often with another they'd like to spend with during weekends. And so, would you mind me accompany you around?" Lilia asks again and (Y/N) slowly placing her hand on top of his open palm.

"Yes, of course." (Y/N) agrees enthusiastically and Lilia pulls her off the ground carefully.

"Where would you like us to go?" She asks again as (Y/N) lightly patting her skirt's dirt off, causing him to smirk a bit after an idea popping up to his head.

"Then hope you do pardon me for a moment, Beastie." Lilia said again and (Y/N)'s become dumbfounded at him again while curiously tilting her head a bit.

Before  asks him again curiously, Lilia's walking towards her closer and a magic broom flew towards them that is hiding from a tree trunk nearby.

Lilia caught its long stick and (Y/N) went amazed at it too, causing him to smiles softly at her again. He lets it floating besides him horizontally and he mounts it first before Lilia pulls her by waist and causing her to yelps surprisingly loudly.

(Y/N) immediately wrapping her arms around his neck when the broom floats again higher, sitting in front of Lilia and whimpering. Her both feet dangling on one side and Lilia's one arm wrapping around her lower back as he chuckles again velvety.

"Do not be afraid, my dear. I will take a good care of you..." Lilia reassures with a smile while leaning to her face, causing (Y/N) to jolts up and squeaks.

"... Especially when you're with me now."  He whispers softly, sincerely as their noses almost brushing together.

(Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes staring back to his captivating red eyes in greatly shock, making Lilia chuckle again velvety. He leans back from her face and smiling, yet still wrapping around securely around her from behind.

"But still hold on tight, Beastie. We'll be taking a high flight around the school grounds. Let's hope you'll enjoy the view." Lilia reminds and she hesitantly nods, slightly tightens her arms around him.

With that, both Lilia and (Y/N) flew away finally and bidding the animals goodbye. The birds are twitting and others making farewell noises at both the male fae and female human.

~TO BE CONTINUED~