The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 31

3rd. Person's POV

Groggily before even the next day's dawn has risen yet, (Y/N) woke up and her eyes are still dropping heavily. Curling up again and snuggle close as she went in awe at Grim who is also snoring peacefully in her arms.

Unbeknownst to her, the mirror on top of the small fireplace glows and swirling shadows appearing. It is watching the sleeping duo in bed intently, but mostly the (H/C)-haired girl before its glow dies down and they've disappears.

~🌸~

Meanwhile outside of the Ramshackle Dorm, there stood two cloaking figures in the middle of the chilly night. They're staring at the same window and one of them is smiling thinly with their eyes glinting with such loving gaze.

"... Nii-chan..." A soft timid voice calls her companion and the cloaked man turns to her, humming curiously.

"Hmm, what is it? You're excited to meet Hime-chan?" The man also asks and the girl nods timidly in reply.

Yet, the man noticing her fidgeting before he smiles thinly. He reach out to her hands holding it together his, rubbing his thumbs comforting in circles on her knuckles.

"But rest assures, Alina. I know for sure, she's going to love you so such. But for now, let's stick with that geezer's plans and not rushing things up." He reassures his companion and the shorter timid girl's ruby-twinkling eyes meets his yellow cat-slit orbs.

Cold breeze interrupts and their hoods were removed. The same guy (Y/N) met back during the exhibitions stood in front of the girl with long straight hair and his same hair-shade and yet with glowing red-eyes.

Moonlight shone and clouds moving, veiling its bright light as crows and ravens squawking as it follows by a dead silence indulging the whole Wonderland.

~🌸~

In Octavinelle's Lounge, a certain trio was sitting on the couch across each other and paperworks on top of their coffee-table seemingly busy.

The certain twins are analyzing each paper quietly while Azul is also reading one when a thin smirk creeping up to his face.

"This year's Magical Shift Tournament showed a 12% increase in sales from last year. A splendid result." Azul spoke, elegantly crossing his legs after placing the paper he's reading as the twins agree by nodding.

"But y'know~ We got an even higher place, if you count from the bottom." Floyd whines and showing their Dorm Leader the paper he's currently reading, but Azul just shrugs it off.

"As long as we aren't last, I don't care. After all, Magical Shift is just a game where you run around carrying a disc like a dog." Azul interrupts and chuckles tauntingly and Floyd is grinning, agreeing.

"The field that we, from Octavinelle, must get serious about is... Yes." Azul added too and then, he carefully stands up and smirking again sinisterly.

"THE FINAL EXAMS!" Azul proclaims excitedly with his arms spread wide, his lenses reflects by the lights of the chandeliers above.

"Azul, we've just receive a massage from a client. They wish to speak with you in person at the Lounge this evening." Jade informs their Dorm Leader, receiving a meek nod from Azul in return.

"Understood. Then, we must prepare special hospitality for them." Azul replies and they're all standing up, finally taking their leave.

"I wonder what they will ask of me. I can't wait. Fufufu..." Azul mutters to himself, grinning sinisterly as he chuckles quietly.

" Azul mutters to himself, grinning sinisterly as he chuckles quietly

The Next Arc Begins: The Merchant of the Deep Sea