The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 20

3rd. Person's POV

Right after freshmen explains the situation and follows by (Y/N) nodded in confirmation, Crowley thinks again deeply while humming. They were waiting in anticipation as they'd look up to Crowley with puppy and gleaming eyes.

"I see that's the situation. You're against apologizing to get the collar removed, but you don't feel that you can persuade Riddle to let this go without fuss." Crowley spoke again before they nod again in confirmation.

"Yeah, that's right about." Ace grumbles and Crowley thinks deeply again.

"So then! If you don't think you can compromise with the Dorm Leader, you have the option of transferring Dormitories. However! Your Dormitory was chosen for you after the Dark Mirror saw the quality of your soul, so there are quite a number of troublesome procedures and rituals that are required." Crowley explains and they went in deep thought.

"Transfer, huh..." Ace mumbles and took a secret glance at (Y/N) in thought.

"That makes me feel like I'm just running away, so no thanks." He declines nonchalantly and (Y/N) turns to him, gladly smiles at him proudly.

"Hmm... How do you feel about applying for a decisive match with Mr. Rosehearts to take his place as Dorm Leader?" Crowley suggests before their faces contorted into different expressions.

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH??!!!" They yelp in utter shock and Crowley went irking in annoyance.

"EVERYONE, YOU'RE SHOUTING!" Crowley whispers, scolding them to shut up.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SAYING REALLY CRAZY THINGS!" Ace retorts in whispering tone and the others nod in agreement.

"It is not crazy in the least. After all, that's how Mr. Rosehearts became Dorm Leader." Crowley informs and (Y/N) went shock again and dumbfounded.

"Now that you mention it, how are the Dorm Leaders chosen at Night Raven College?" Deuce asks curiously, listening attentively and the Ramshackle Duo's interests piqued.

"We heard that Riddle became Dorm Leader a week after he started school." Grim spoke too and (Y/N) follows suit by nodding meekly in agreement.

"Being nominated by the previous Dorm Leader, winning a decisive match against the current Dorm Leader, and there are many other ways it's decided. A decisive match is one of the more simple." Crowley explains before then they all went nodding again.

"Isn't using magic to settle personal squabbles prohibited?" Ace asks confusedly before Deuce agrees by nodding.

"Personal ones, yes. Going through the proper channels with the Headmaster overseeing a decisive match is another matter." Crowley explains while they listen and nodding again.

"It's prohibited to place handicaps on your opponent before a decisive match, too. You would be able to get the collar removed without apologizing to Riddle. But..." Trey spoke up and the freshmen turn around, beaming with hope.

"All students are given the right to take the role of Dorm Leader the moment they enter this school." Crowley added and they all turn back to him, still surprised.

"What you say, Trappola-kun? Will you challenge Mr. Rosehearts?" He asks again, tempting Ace who also turns back with determination.

"Okay! I won't know unless I try." Ace replies bluntly before both Trey and (Y/N) abruptly turn to him with utter surprise.

"Count me in, too!" Deuce anticipates with determination, interjecting besides Ace.

"Don't forget me!" Grim exclaims and (Y/N) holds him close as he almost fell off of her shoulder.