The Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 10

Cater's POV

While we're all listening to (N/N)-chan explaination regarding the case similar to Trey-kun's, we are carefully analyzing these informations she have been gathering so far in her own perspective.

What an incredible detailed too! She can be a detective if she's going to take this career seriously~

"I see. So that's what the Headmaster thinks..." Riddle-kun firstly spoke while humming in thought again and (N/N)-chan nodding him back, so cutely.

"Thought so. You guys didn't come just wish Trey-kun well." I agree too with our Dorm Leader Rosehearts-kun, just internally squealing at (N/N)-chan though.

"Actually, I thought something strange was going on so I had Cater start gathering information." Riddle-kun added too and then I nodded at them, confirming his statement.

"It was obvious pretty quick that all the people getting injured were starting candidates for their teams like Riddle-kun and Trey-kun." I told them too when (N/N)-chan and the A-Deuce Duo were slightly taken back.

"At that time, I didn't trip over anything or feel someone push me from behind. But, how should I put this? It felt like my body moved on its own." Riddle-kun confesses and I saw (N/N)-chan taking in a mental note by nodding again.

"Everyone else was saying something like that!" Grim-kun exclaims too and then we're both turn to (N/N)-chan and she's nodding at us in confirmation.

"I think it's safe to say someone intentionally targeting Magift candidates." Riddle-kun states sternly with his arms crosses, giving me chills too sometimes whenever he's acting like this.

"They're targeting their rivals to up their standing in the Magical Shift Tournament?" Ace-chan added too before asking curiously and our Dorm Leader nodded a bit.

"The whole world will be watching. One's performance in their matches can lead to a career in the future. It's not strange that some will do whatever it takes." Riddle-kun said too, also assuming with determinationg.

"It can't be that true. How cruel to the extent..." I hear (N/N)-chan mumbling softly to herself, maybe before I turn around and sees her looking so gloom.

Whaah, no (N/N)-chan!! Don't be so down! It pains seeing you like this, you know~!

"Hmm. Still, it's weird. You didn't feel any wind magic coming from behind you, right?" I ask Riddle-kun when I hums and turning to him, only to see him lightly shaking his head a bit "No".

"Yeah. It didn't feel like an attack." Riddle-kun added too, making me think about it again deeply too.

"There are some who were injured during class. I really wonder what's going on..." I thought out loud too while humming and get my cutie kouhai's attention towards me.

"We will just have the culprit spill everything when we catch them. To that end, I will assist you in the search." Riddle-kun said again and he's smiling to kouhais and (N/N)-chan's smiling gratefully back to him.

"Huuh?! You're gonna help?! What's your angle? Especially you, Cater!" Grim-kun reacts shockingly and turns to me suspiciously after I nodded after what Riddle-kun just has said.

"Wow, rude much~ This is what you do when your fellow residents are targeted." I sadly frowns and sighing and (N/N) is petting his head, calming him down.