The Merchant of the Deep Sea: Chapter 12

Floyd's POV

Minutes have already pass since Little Shrimp left to start packing her stuff. At some point right now, I'm started to get bored of just standing here~ So, I decided to follow her up to her room and slowly peeking over the small openings.

Curiously, I'm watching her putting all of her folded clothing in a luggage and also holding a hairpin in her hands. She's busy caressing it and holding it closer to her chest. By the looks of it, she seems really like that unpretty white-rose hairpin so much~ Or more likely, it must be given to her by a very important person.

I knock on her doors as slowly and softer as I can but she's squeaking all of the sudden. I couldn't help but enjoying this very expression of her. Why? Because she's flinching like a shrimp and that very nickname suits her very well~

"Heheheh~ Still reacts like that, squeaking like a mice." I coos at her teasingly, grinning and she's letting out a soft sigh.

"I-I'm sorry for making you wait, Floyd-senpai. I-I'll go making it quick so please hold on a moment!" She stutters and that is kinda cute, yet at same time funny so I laughs.

"Now, now, Little Shrimp~ Let's just taking it slow or you'll might be forgetting your other stuff to bring~" I said before walking inside her room, and then making her flinch again when I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Heheheh~ She's so adorable~! I really want to squeeze her tight right~!

"Floyd, you're making her uncomfortable. You must let go of her now." A voice interrupts from behind us and we turn around curiously, only to see my brother.

Jade standing their smiling like a gentleman. But still, he's giving off aura that he's pissed when he's turning to my direction while smiling thinly.

And after I scoff off annoyed at him interrupting, I finally unwrapping my arms around Little Shrimp and he's walking inside before he's offering her another smile that is different from a while ago. Ugh~

"Shall we get going?" He asks her politely while Little Shrimp nods and I see a softer smile creeping to his face.

"Good. Floyd, take her luggage down. I'll take care of everything else." Jade said again and I just obey, already tired of teasing.

They're both walking side by side together out of the room, leaving me behind while holding her luggage. The way Jade look at me earlier and he look at Little Shrimp makes me feel pissed.

~🌸~

3rd. Person's POV

As soon as Grim looking up at the stairs and saw Jade is escorting (Y/N) like a gentleman with Floyd behind them carrying a luggage, he immediately runs up to them and calls out her name.

"Oi, (Y/N). Why are you screaming earlier? I've heard it from the kitchen, y'know." Grim asks confusedly and (Y/N) awkwardly just chuckles to him.

"I-It was nothing, Grim. Don't think so much about it." (Y/N) reassures him with a smile and picks him up, placing him on her shoulder.

(Y/N) also picks up Grim's tote bag of his tunas from the floor, sadly went silent. Floyd gave her luggage back to the (H/C)-haired girl who's head is hanging low gloomily.

"Are you both ready?" Jade asks politely with an unfaltering smile and (Y/N) just nods to him.

"See 'ya, Little Shrimp and Seally~ Safe travels." Floyd added enthusiastically and opens the door for them to exit, to which she only frowns silently in return.